What other hobbies do you have?

Just a off topic area for people to come and post. Feel free to discuss any topic that you desire in this area.
Mentor3006
Donor
Donor

What other hobbies do you have?

Post by Mentor3006 »

Aside from Radio, I am an avid camper/ outdoorsman, woodworker, and musician. I play electric bass and am trying to learn guitar.

My ideal would be to build my own acoustic guitar to play at the campfire, and share that on the radio!
Coils = loss.
Good audio, Quality coax, sturdy mounts, good springs, and a big stainless stick get you out and give you ears!
Mobile 1:President McKinley II FCC, Realistic 102" SS whip, President DigiMike
Mobile 2:Same as 1 but with a WIlson 1000.
Base: Realistic TRC-465 with Realistic noise cancelling power mic. 102" SS whip.
De_Wildfire
Donor
Donor

Post by De_Wildfire »

Beside the radio hobby, I feed the birds and squirrels. Also there is a bird bath out there. I get a lot of birds of different colors with the wild bird food I put down. The birds seem to leave my antennas alone. :-D
MDYoungblood
Verified
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MDYoungblood »

Let's see, I am an amateur radio operator but that is radio stuff, the majority of my time now is keeping the wife happy. I used to camp, hunt, hike, bike, cars, trucks, and motorcycles but health and the before mentioned has stopped most of them.
I guess now my hobby is packing and moving since I have done this 4 times on the passed 3 years but then again this is my last time. So getting the house on order, (the way the wife wants it) and getting my radio room setup is my new hobby.

3's

Greg
"321, West Manchester Township, PA"

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department