Gray 300 Amp

In this area you may post items that you wish to sell. Only users with 100 posts may sell in this area. If you already have 100 posts, and still can't post in
the For Sale area. Then just request to join the Members Mansion Group. All users may read or buy in this area. If you do
find an item that you wish to buy, and get a good deal. Then please show your
appreciate by donating a little something to CBRT also.

(Please read rules and info before posting)

Moderator: JR Moderator

MDYoungblood
Logged in via: iPad
Radio: Uniden Washington
Antenna: Avanti Sigma II
Name: Greg

Gray 300 Amp

Post by MDYoungblood » Thursday, 07 June 2018, 14:36 PM

Hi guys,
I have a decent "Gray 300" mobile amplifier that I want to part with. I am asking "$200 firm" shipped Priority Mail. I prefer PayPal but any funds are fine and will have to clear before shipping.

It will be packaged well so no damage could occur during shipping. Click on the link to see pics, you will see that it is clean and nothing inside is burned or overheated. One heat-sink fin has a slight bend as seen in the pics. I have not used it in a couple years but did hook it up to show it lights up but my PS wasn't big enough to show it transmitting, needs at minimum 50 amp supply. Has Anderson Powerpole plugs and dual fuses, the burn mark at the one fuse was from a friend using a match thinking he could stretch the red wire insulation back inside the fuse holder.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2kygyilw0/

Will not be DOA but with any electronics, it's age and not knowing the way it will be used, all sales are final, no returns. PM me through CBRT or email me at mdyoungblood_321@yahoo.com if interested, you will also find me on the "ShoutBox" most days.

3's

Greg/MDY
"321, the Middle of Maryland"

23 AM "WORLD WIDE" 38 LSB

Strong Supporter of America's Original Homeland Security Act
The Second Amendment

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic