Cassper Bentley (C.B) has a new buddy and we need your help with his middle name

If you are looking for, or want to share a current event... Please post in here.

Moderator: JR Moderator

Help pick Chandler's Middle Name

Chandler Banks
13%
Chandler Bruiser
50%
Chandler Boss
13%
Chandler Bennett
25%
Chandler Brutus
No votes

Total votes: 8

Bozo
Site Admin
Site Admin
Radio: General Lee
Antenna: Monkey Made MM6
Name: James W
Cell Phone: (208) 845-0004
Referrals: 703

Cassper Bentley (C.B) has a new buddy and we need your help with his middle name

Post by Bozo » Wednesday, 06 June 2018, 13:16 PM

20180605_224346.jpg
Casper Bentley is getting a little buddy!! Funny story! I found this little guy on Craigslist and the mother's name is Adelle. After talking to the breeder she got her 3 years ago and said that she got her from a lady that is responsible for many of the Maltese in the Treasure Valley. I asked if she was Russian and the owner said yes. No way, Casper is Adelle's brother! She pulled out pictures of the same Craigslist ad I got Casper from. Wow, it's a small world!! What should I name Casper's little nephew?
We have an update we decided to go with the first name Chandler for comedic purposes, and the funny thing is it's only funny to four people. I would love to hear your opinions for the middle name because I want him to have the same initials CB like Casper Bentley does.
Please Vote 4 Chandler's new middle name

Vote for a name here. https://m.facebook.com/questions.php?qu ... 1664664178

[ Post made via Android ] Image

[ Post made via Android ] Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Admin - CBRT Complaints Department
We encourage all users to support our sponsors. We believe our sponsors are the best out there. Be sure to tell them you saw their name on The CB Radio Talk Forum. Please use our contact us link in the menu if you are ether having registration issues, or need help with logging in. Otherwise please utilize our "Talk to Admin" forum to address your other concerns.
Support our fine sponsors!
Sign Guestbook

MDYoungblood
Logged in via: iPad
Radio: Uniden Washington
Antenna: Avanti Sigma II
Name: Greg

Re: Cassper Bentley (C.B) has a new buddy and we need your help with his middle name

Post by MDYoungblood » Thursday, 07 June 2018, 7:57 AM

Hey,, cute pup, I liked "Bartholomew" as a middle name but it didn't make your poll,, went with "Bennett",

3's

Greg
"321, the Middle of Maryland"

23 AM "WORLD WIDE" 38 LSB

Strong Supporter of America's Original Homeland Security Act
The Second Amendment

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic