WELCOME TO THE NEW CBRT FORUM!

CB Handles

Come in and ask any question, or just come in and say hello.

Moderator: JR Moderator

Red Drum
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

CB Handles

Post by Red Drum » Saturday, 05 August 2006, 16:39 PM

Just thought it would be neat to have a forum topic for cb handles in the index. It's interesting to hear where cb talker handles come from. Many of them have a story behind them and many can tell alot about a person's personality, hobbies, etc. I guess everyone has heard a specific handle sometime or another and thought...I wonder how he got that handle? Some are picked by the person using the cb & others have been given or tagged with a handle. I traveled with my grandfather daily in the summers on I-85 to Charlotte, NC where he talked on the cb some & taught me work ethics that are with me still to this day. I worked with him in under a work permit when I was 15 and many years afterwards. His handle was "Red Drum" and I grew up with him fishing @ Carolina Beach & the Outer Banks of North Carolina for Drum. He passed away a few months ago, and since I didn't have a handle, I decided to take his handle over out of remembrance for him if nothing else. I've talked under this handle for awhile now and haven't really had any feedback, other than fishing releated, until a guy on a local channel I talk on asked me if I had seen the old horror movie where a guy was looking in his rear view mirror and seen "redrum" which backwards spells "murder". It was interesting conversation if nothing else. A co-worker of mine said his dad was a big cb talker in Colorado. He was driving down a dirt road one day and seen a toad hopping across the road in front of him. He took the handle..."Dirt Road Toad". I thought that was neat! There are others....some I have seen on this forum. "Thumper"...when I joined the forum he was bailing out for awhile because his wife had a bun in the oven. I guess we know where his handle comes from? "Phase"...not sure about that one yet. I think his avatar explains it and I like it. "Bigbopper"...from the 50's and he bops mudducks? "Stickman"...I picture a skinny fellow? "Bozo"...a clown type personality? Anyway, just thought it would be neat to have a topic for handles so I sent it in. If nothing else it would be fun reading and would give forum members a way to identify with the member they are communicating with if they new some history behind their handle. I know the man heading up this site has his hands full and by the way is doing a great job. I have really enjoyed it and have learned alot from reading throughout the forum. Keep up the great work!

BigBubbaBD
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by BigBubbaBD » Saturday, 05 August 2006, 18:25 PM

"SouthernThunder"

Ive been using that forever. I picked it up when I was small and I cant really remember who what where or when I got it.
I talk with a nice southern Accent (maby because im from NC :wink: )
and I will take a stand for what I beleve in maby. Never really put much thought into it but have been called it forever.
Back in the day that was part of my wrestling name. But then I blew out my knee twice so that career path ended. "SouthernThunder ____"
Its also a HankWilliams JR. Song.. But I had that name before I ever heard that song. Maby whoever called me it for the first time got it from that song I dont know.

I also go by "308" Sometimes "SouthernThunder308" If I feel like putting the two together.
The 308 is well 3=Earnhardt (best there ever was and will be) and 8= Earnhardt Jr.

So thats all the story I got.. Not very interesting but there it is in all its glory.. or tobacco tar

I like where you took your Grandfathers Handle. Thats great!. What a nice show of respect in my opinion. Very thoughtfull!!
Its a 10K world.. Interceptor 10K , Predator 10K

BigBopper
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK

Post by BigBopper » Saturday, 05 August 2006, 19:03 PM

Big Bopper was given to me years ago, by a girl friend,, as I was a teenager in the 70's and listened to 50's music, and would sing Chantilly Lace,,,,Hello Baby!!! You know what I like!!! Most of my non CB buddies call me Bopper

Then in the late 70's I was in a CB club and was issued "Buckeye 104" for a skip,,probably a simple story,,,,and haven't looked back,,,,I still use both

Red Drum
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Handle History

Post by Red Drum » Saturday, 05 August 2006, 19:19 PM

That's what I'm talking about. The history behind your handle tells others alot about who you are and where you came from and it is interesting. You're alot like me when it comes to Dale Sr. He was & will always be "The Man". I'll never forget the day he died. I was on Lake Norman fishing a bass tournament. When we pulled the boat out of the water we heard it on the radio that he had had a bad crash but no word on his situation yet...it's like this couldn't be happening. I haven't looked at racing the same since he died. He was the reason I went to Charlotte & Bristol to watch him race and the reason I kept up with racing. Every time I turned on the race I was looking to see where he was. It didn't really matter if he was at the front or the rear of the pack. It was all about what he was going to do as the race came to an end. I know what you mean about the accent. When I talk to people up north...some laugh and say they can't understand me and some really like it. If they laugh then ok, If they don't, then that's ok too...I'm proud of it and that is who I am. Hate to hear about your knee. Never know what could have came of it. By the way...Hank Jr. was always my favorite coming up too. I've got most of his tapes. Dang'it...I'm getting old..tapes. I should be saying CD's. Thanks for the reply on my post. I'll be trying to contact you on the radio in the future. You've already told me in a previous pm what channels you monitor. I'll keep an ear out for you. I guess I'm going to have to join up with "The Pirates" and get me a call number so when I hear other members I can contact them more easily.

DAYDREAMER
Donor
Donor

Post by DAYDREAMER » Saturday, 05 August 2006, 19:20 PM

JUST BECAUSE I AM!
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

oknaz
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

CB Handles

Post by oknaz » Saturday, 05 August 2006, 19:34 PM

I started out as TAZ because he is a crazy cartoon . But when i started hunting with my father we alway's carried the name brand gun RUGER ever since that i've kept the handle Ruger44Mag since it's my favorite pistol to shoot .

If i'm shooting skip i'll use PDX-610 or Ruger44Mag on AM side .

THUMPER
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by THUMPER » Saturday, 05 August 2006, 19:50 PM

sounds like a good idea i'll make a topic for it in gen, chat if that ok with ya all

BobOstro61
Donor
Donor

Post by BobOstro61 » Sunday, 06 August 2006, 6:27 AM

BarTender

Has nothing to do with alcohol or anything like that. It goes way back to the 80's when I was in a heavy metal band playing guitar and the "whammy bar". the guys in the band gave me the nickname "The BarTender" so I started using it as my handle too. When I got back into the cb radio thing this year, I just started using the same handle again.

For shooting skip, I use 961 on the south side of Chicago or PDX961.

hotrod459magnolia
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Post by hotrod459magnolia » Sunday, 06 August 2006, 7:17 AM

WELL I GOT THE NAME HOTROD FROM MY WIFE'S DAD. BACK WHEN I WAS DATING HER I GOT ALOT OF TICKETS FOR GOING REALLY FAST AND GETTING CAUGHT SO THATS HOW I GOT MINE!!!!!!! I ALSO GO BY 459 IN THE MAG WHEN TALKING SKIP.
MOBILE:
SWP GENERAL LEE
EASTCOAST 1x4
PREDATOR 10K "MUDDUCK SLAYER"

BASE:
GALAXY 2517
PALAMOR ELITE 35A
HEATHKIT SB-221
MACO 103 ANTENNA

steelrain
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

Post by steelrain » Sunday, 06 August 2006, 14:16 PM

I gave myself the handle of Steel Rain, got it from the Iraqs in the first golf war. Im a crew member on a multiple luanch rocket system (MLRS) knowen for its houndreds of bomblets it drops on targets. After the war it cought on in the field artilery world. So when i put in my new cb after yearas of not having one i kinda thought about it for a handle. then I ran into cbtalkradio and decided on it. Back in high school a friend started calling nissan man becouse i drove a 4 wheel drive nissan. That cought on with every one. My uncle goes by gun stock not sure why. My dad during hunting season velcrowed evry thing to the dash. binos, cell phon, boxes of bullets, cb mic and more. So every one started calling him velcro man. I know a bow hunter goes by runin bear. well thats all i have for now. It is interesting to see wher some names come from.

Phaze91460
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by Phaze91460 » Sunday, 06 August 2006, 15:32 PM

HAMMER

Well, it says a lot about me. When I was in Corporate America they started doing studies to find out what your personality was. Many of you know about those but my type was "Driver" and slang for that was "Hammer". Since I was the manager of a retail outlet I had to Hammer quite a few employes. Other aspects are I am a carpenter by trade and swing a "Hammer", I like to drive Hammer Down, and I drive in the Hammer lane not to mention I like to Hammer ppl on the radio.

I have had so many handles in the past, they changed as I changed or my circomstances in live changed.

My skip handle is **Censored** 199 or 199 in Hotlanta. Ones and Nines are good numbers to use during keydown comps so I have been told so I figured they would be good to shout out on the airwaves. I live in Atlanta GA and it has been know for years as Hotlants for the durn heat here.
Last edited by Phaze91460 on Sunday, 06 August 2006, 20:17 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

rayray1963
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Radio: Old School
Name: Ray

Post by rayray1963 » Sunday, 06 August 2006, 19:02 PM

Mines Hubcap, got it while in the Marine Corp. When I was an E5 I use to tell the guys in my company I was like a hubcap, it's there to keep the dogs for peeing on the wheel. My job was to keep the Lt. happy and out of trouble, when thing didn't go right. Which happen more then I care to remember.
Freedom Isn't Free, Someone Has To Pay

troy
Duckplucker
Duckplucker
Name: heavyhaulerss

Post by troy » Sunday, 06 August 2006, 20:52 PM

WELL MY NAME IS TROY, BUT MY HANDLE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HARDROCK. GIVEN TO ME BY MY WIFE & FRIENDS, DUE TO THE FACT THAT I HAVE ALWAYS WORKED OUT & KEPT IN VERY GOOD SHAPE. PEOPLE THAT KNEW ME WELL, WOULD SAY YOUR HARD AS A ROCK.. AFTER A WHILE IT STUCK. AND IT STILL APPLIES, AS I STILL WORK OUT QUITE A BIT. BEING 40. RAISING 6 KID'S & BEING A OTR DRIVER, IT'S DIFFICULT TO STAY IN SHAPE, BUT I DO MY BEST. I GUESS I TRY HARD TO LIVE UP TO THE REPUTATION I WAS GIVEN :o I FUNCTION ON THE ROAD LIKE NO ONE ELSE I KNOW. WHILE ON ROAD.. I DRINK ONLY WATER, NEVER DRINK COLD DRINKS ANYTIME ANYWHERE. MY EATS ON ROAD CONSIST OF A LARGE COOLER OF RAW!!! SPINACH,CARROTS CELERY, BROCOLI, GREEN PEPPER, APPLES, ORANGES, GRAPES, GREEN BEANS, & OTHER FRUITS & VEG'S. ALWAYS RAW & I ACTUALLY LIKE THE TASTE OF ALL I EAT... SORRY TO GET OFF TOPIC HERE. LOL .

mullet
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

mullet

Post by mullet » Monday, 07 August 2006, 5:43 AM

I can't decide if they call me" MULLET" because I look like one, smell like one :oops: , or because I sell em by the bunches. Probably a combination of all three :lol: . Always remember: todays mullet, not bad, yesterdays mullet, not good! See ya, bye! 8)
WORLD WIDE GEORGIA LIGHTHOUSE STATION

T1g3rEyz3
Duckplucker
Duckplucker
Radio: Gen Lee
Name: Robert

Post by T1g3rEyz3 » Monday, 07 August 2006, 8:25 AM

Slow and Steady is my CB handle. I take a methodical approach to most things in life. No sense in getting in a hurry and making unnecessary mistakes. Especially if you can do it right the first time by taking your time. I admit, I learned this lesson the hard way.

I don't drive slow, but I am steady. 8)

I've got quite a few nicknames (hence the screenname). TigerEyz3, is a modification of a nickname my now wife gave me when we were dating back in the college days. I've always liked tigers (favorite animal) and my wife said my eyes looked like tiger eyes when the sun hit them (they're brown, with black stripes in the iris). 3 is my favorite number for many reasons, but primarily due to the Trinity of the Godhead (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).
Prov. 3:5-6; Jer. 29:11
'99 2wd 4dr Tahoe...

Looney
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by Looney » Monday, 07 August 2006, 9:22 AM

rofl!~

T1g3rEyz3
Duckplucker
Duckplucker
Radio: Gen Lee
Name: Robert

Post by T1g3rEyz3 » Monday, 07 August 2006, 15:32 PM

Are you stalking me? :?
Prov. 3:5-6; Jer. 29:11
'99 2wd 4dr Tahoe...

THUMPER
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by THUMPER » Monday, 07 August 2006, 16:09 PM

i think so! :shock:

windbreaker
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

Post by windbreaker » Wednesday, 09 August 2006, 18:06 PM

I started off with the handle of Rhinestone Cowboy because my favorite was the song by Glenn Campbell,but back in the 80's I was at school in Dallas,Tx. and I'm a fairly big boy and some of the other students would stand behind me hence forth the handle "Windbreaker"! :D :D :D :D

abuasa
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

Post by abuasa » Wednesday, 09 August 2006, 20:39 PM

St. James
mech daddy
An@l destroyer (but only in the bay area to irritate ppl)
Capitano
and a few others

abuasa
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

Post by abuasa » Wednesday, 09 August 2006, 20:43 PM

Almost forgot AbuAsa. Abu -meaning father of, and Asa which is my Boys name. So all together it means Asa's pappa.

tander2114
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

My Handle

Post by tander2114 » Friday, 11 August 2006, 19:02 PM

My handle is Circuit Breaker. Years ago when I was about 12 or 13 years old me and a friend began talking to each other while sitting out in each others parents car, shortly after that we we both setup base stations in our rooms which were nothing more that small base antennas with mobile radios and 12v power supplies. After we both had our setups operating we were talking over the radios and decided we needed to come up with handles he chose Little Cobra because that was the type of radio he was using, having just setup my system I was feeling the whole wiring and electrical things so I guess I decided to stay with that theme and chose Circuit Breaker and have used it ever since.

(Oh what fond memories!)

GOTA Go
Donor
Donor

Post by GOTA Go » Saturday, 12 August 2006, 5:26 AM

Gota Go Given to me by another driver because I always had to go. To much to do not enough time

Mr Gote
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER
Radio: Galaxy DX48T
Antenna: MonkeyMade
Name: Bill
Cell Phone: 4358494541

Post by Mr Gote » Saturday, 12 August 2006, 9:35 AM

I am Mr. Gote because of my velcro gloves....No really. My name is Bill and my friends called me Billy Goat which lead to my current handle. Mr. Gote

short fuse
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Post by short fuse » Sunday, 20 August 2006, 18:32 PM

Short Fuse-pretty obvious! :twisted:
now my brother got the name Dirty Bird from a trucker he talked to all the time when he was a mechanic. he went by hawk,our last name.The driver saw him out one day after he had gotten off work and took to calling him Dirty Bird!It just stuck after that!
They call my dad Wild Bill,apparently he liked to use the Georgia overdrive in his younger days!! :wink:

Big Guns
Donor
Donor

CB Handles

Post by Big Guns » Sunday, 20 August 2006, 18:59 PM

locally I go by Gunner, because when I was in the navy I worked on the Big Guns on the ships and everybody called me guns or gunner so when I got into cbing I decide to use it. When talking DX I go by 838 which is for Ralph, Dale & Dale Earnhardt.Well thats my story, it's not much but I'm sticking to it.

Choirboy
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

Post by Choirboy » Sunday, 20 August 2006, 20:40 PM

I've used Choirboy as a User ID on the internet for 13 years, so it came naturally to mind as a CB handle. I have a music degree and have been singing in choirs since I was a kid. I love Anglican Church Music, especially that in the English choral tradition from cathedrals and collegiate chapels.

"What the f**k?" you may think :twisted:! I'm also interested in guns, sailing, radios (obviously) and conservative politics. My politics are completely in synch with the great men who founded this nation of ours, but for that I would be called a far-Right-wing fringe lunatic in today's political climate.

I like "Choirboy" because it keeps people wondering. I could have chosen "Sailorboy" for the same effect....

NO GOOD BUDDIES HERE!

Roadrunner
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER
Referrals: 4

Post by Roadrunner » Monday, 21 August 2006, 7:58 AM

Well, my original CB handle was "Channel Master" which I used until the 1980's. But when my former best friend & business partner stole my girlfriend, I decided to get even by stealing his CB handle ("Roadrunner")
I've used Roadrunner even since.
:)

bosshog
Donor
Donor

Post by bosshog » Monday, 04 September 2006, 17:49 PM

well the story behind my handle aint much but here goes. it from my best Friends dad he was really bad with first names so everyone had a nickname.so a month or so after meeting his parents we were at the dinner table and i was asked to lend 20 bucks to a Friend of mine and to witch hastily replied NO. and i am also a bit n the bigger side and also bald and at the time i drove a big white ford car and well after dinner my buddies dad said he had my nickname picked out and it was BOSS HOG or J.D. Hog form dukes of hazzard. i am short fat bald and kinda greedy with my money so it has just always stuck.

family guy
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

Post by family guy » Saturday, 09 September 2006, 12:46 PM

my very first handle was FLORIDA SURFER. I picked it up when i was in high school back when. had it for about 4 yrs till i joined the Air Force where I earned the new handle of Family Guy. The guys in the heavy equipment shop a.k.a. DIRTBOYZ at Lackland AFB told me that i didn't live the Fla surf life style anymore and i was more of a corny family guy. the handle grew to me and after 10Yrs, Everywhere that i have been Korea, Iraq, Kuwait, North Freezing cold Dakota, the name has always followed me. No bout a doubt it I'm a family guy for sure. 4-life

mullet
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

"Family Guy"

Post by mullet » Sunday, 10 September 2006, 4:25 AM

Thats a good thing. 8)
WORLD WIDE GEORGIA LIGHTHOUSE STATION

SmallTruckBigRadio
Donor
Donor
Radio: SWP / SR RCI 2950dx

Post by SmallTruckBigRadio » Sunday, 10 September 2006, 19:19 PM

My CB handle "GatorBait" was given to me by my co-workers because a supervisor with the nickname of "Gator" used to harass me alot, and I am originally from South Louisiana. Lots of alligators down there.
Oh, and a girl said she liked the way it sounded better than my old handle. Need I say more?
CB report card:
SWP SR RCI2950dx +TB +echo(A++)
SWP SR General Lee(A+) VarTB +10 pts
I've tried Galaxy 4 times (regretted every one)
DAVEMADE 3pill(A+) solid
FATBOY 3pill(A) almost a DaveMade
RK 56(A+) full sound, cords fail allot
Astatic 636L(A) best value, hold it against DaveMade!
Astatic D104M6(A) tinny, not noise cancelling
Shure 577b(A) only if you have a very hot radio, very low audio
SkyThumper ST-65DX(B) high energy, but junky sounding

Buffalo Soldier
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Buffalo Soldier...not *that* kinda buffalo soldier...

Post by Buffalo Soldier » Thursday, 14 September 2006, 10:42 AM

This one is easy: my handle is an ironic play on words. I got back into CB (early interest was in my pre-teen years) when I was in the army. My hometown was Buffalo...and I was a soldier....Buffalo Soldier...note that I never use the handle when I'm *in* Buffalo. Of course I'm an irish/german mix, so that's where the irony comes in.
I use 229 for numbers, as that was my first Unit in the military...229th Signal Company, Camp Carroll, based in Waegwan, South Korea.

Big Guns
Donor
Donor

Post by Big Guns » Thursday, 14 September 2006, 11:25 AM

BuffaloSoldier, where you at in southern Maryland? I live in King George across the 301 bridge.

animlmed
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

Post by animlmed » Tuesday, 19 September 2006, 12:43 PM

So what if you are just getting in to CB radios? I've listened in the past, but never really talked much on them (it was entertaining to just listen). What does a NOOB do for getting a handle? Do you give yourself one? Is that too conceited? Or is that the best thing to do??

short fuse
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Post by short fuse » Friday, 22 September 2006, 20:03 PM

I gave myself one,I don't think it's concieted.you gotta be called something!

I'd like to know where buffalo soldier is down here too! i'm in Calvert.

grease monkey
Donor
Donor

Post by grease monkey » Friday, 22 September 2006, 20:12 PM

got the name "grease monkey"cause well I'm a mechanic and I'm always greasy.i needed a handle and one night at the shop me and a few friends were messing around.well my buddy looked at me when i crawled out from under his work truck and said "GREASE MONKEY" is your handle.and well its stuck now so no sense in trying to change it i guess.
Last edited by grease monkey on Sunday, 22 October 2006, 8:35 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Big Guns
Donor
Donor

Post by Big Guns » Friday, 22 September 2006, 20:15 PM

Buffalo soldier is in charles county, LaPlata. I am across the 301 Bridge in King George, VA.

Bozo
Site Admin
Site Admin
Radio: General Lee
Antenna: Monkey Made MM6
Name: James W
Cell Phone: (208) 845-0004
Referrals: 681

Why You a Bozo?

Post by Bozo » Friday, 22 September 2006, 21:00 PM

CB Handle: Bozo The Clown

Well, I got started due to one of my high school buddies, Coast to Coast, getting a CB Radio. Got my first radio, a Cobra 19 Plus, with a Radio Shack Magmount. One of the days after he told me I needed a handle. I asked him, "What is a handle?". He told me that it was a nickname. I started with suggestions... like: Ranger, Nightrider, Spuddy. All my friend thought that these were stupid suggestions.... and told me that I was just a F'n Bozo. I just told him that would work for me, and have been a Bozo since. I have went by alliases like, "The Lazy Boy Mobile", "Mr. Couch Potato", and my favorite... "Mother Nature's Pimp".

SIR MIX ALOT (AKA - PRIME MINISTER, WA)

SIR MIX ALOTS "BUMP IT DOWN"
BUMP IT DOWN.zip 2.31 MB

SIR MIX-A-LOT "No Excuses on Da Bowl"
No Excuses Bowl.zip 17.2 MB

SIR MIX-A-LOT "BIG JOHNSON"
Big Johnson.zip 8.55 MB

Admin - CBRT Complaints Department
We encourage all users to support our sponsors. We believe our sponsors are the best out there. Be sure to tell them you saw their name on The CB Radio Talk Forum. Please use our contact us link in the menu if you are ether having registration issues, or need help with logging in. Otherwise please utilize our "Talk to Admin" forum to address your other concerns.
Support our fine sponsors!
Sign Guestbook

Rusty Runner
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

Handles

Post by Rusty Runner » Tuesday, 17 October 2006, 18:27 PM

When I first got in to Radio I had a car that was rusty. So Rusty Runner was born :D

trumpdriver
Mud-Duck Jr.
Mud-Duck Jr.

Post by trumpdriver » Wednesday, 18 October 2006, 2:53 AM

Back in the Johnson Messenger days I went by the handle of "Plowboy" having been born and raised on a farm. Some years later I heard the handle being used and dropped it. I was working with a car crushing company taking off tires and also as a tire man in a pit crew. My buddies started calling me "Lugnut" and it has stuck through the years. I also use "Trumpdriver" after the Triumph motorcycle which was nicknamed "Trumpet" I drove the Triumph Motorcycle showtruck for 2 years. Most people on the road know me as "STUPID" and they are always talking to me.....like shutup stupid.....go back to bed stupid :D :D

Phaze91460
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by Phaze91460 » Wednesday, 18 October 2006, 5:21 AM

STUPID ?

wait ! I remember one of those !

187 Outlaw
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

**Censored**.......Self Explanatory

Post by 187 Outlaw » Wednesday, 18 October 2006, 6:41 AM

**Censored**

My handle is self explanatory. It is really probably known Worldwide as people send me email from as far as Scotland, Austraila, and Hawaii. They tell me they hear me Broadcasting on the The Super Bowl. Its really amazing what Mother Nature will allow you to do.

187------This is the Universal Police Code for Homicide, Murder,
and Intentional Death.

Outlaw-----An Outlaw is a person who does what he wants, takes
what he wants, and doesn't care who gets hurt or
killed in the process.

Now when you put the two words together in the CB Radio Wars it means this, When I key that maul down on my Northeast Corner Test Dummies with my East Coast Amplifiers, I am commiting Mudduck Murder on these So Called Superstar Wanna Be's. It's Nothing they can do about it except take whatever punishment I feel like dishing out to them at that particular time. I've been doing it for years now, Seems like one of them would step up to the challenge that I present them and take me out! Not in this lifetime, Probably not in the next life either.

The boys in the Northeast Corner talk a lot of Smack on how bad they are and what they can or what they gonna do. Talk is cheap, just like their mudduck radio equipment. The boys should bring it to me, Just don't sing it to me. I am out there always, very easy to find, Your future is really going to be just like your past, a failure! You couldn't get the job done before, and you certainly won't get it done during this next DX Cycle, in about 5 years, which for some of you will be your last, Because you won't be here when the next Cycle comes along in about 20 years.

Peace
**Censored** :twisted: [/b]

Mister Heat
Donor
Donor

Re: Handles

Post by Mister Heat » Wednesday, 18 October 2006, 9:06 AM

Rusty Runner wrote:When I first got in to Radio I had a car that was rusty. So Rusty Runner was born :D

Hey Rusty Runner:
Are you in the Twin Cities Metro ? Good to see more posters from Minnesota on the forum.

causmik
Donor
Donor

Handles

Post by causmik » Thursday, 19 October 2006, 17:53 PM

CAUSMIK Last name Caus**** and first name Mik*. Thought it appropriate as I am a bit of a space case. Peace, Love and Bobby Sherman. If you remember the 60's then you weren't there.

lonestarbandit
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Post by lonestarbandit » Sunday, 05 November 2006, 14:55 PM

well you might think mine was unoriginal at 1st but theres a story to it... i went by bandit....but the reason is this.... when my dad was teaching me how to drive in a stick shift car i unlike most never stalled it... instead i did from the get go a fairly passable imitiation of don garlitts which prompted my father to explode with jeese who do you think you are smokey and the bandit???? those are new tires!!!! at any rate the rest was history untill a divorce and i moved to texas from washington state and hence became ......the "lonestarbandit"

73s!

SNAKE BYU1
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Post by SNAKE BYU1 » Monday, 06 November 2006, 11:50 AM

When i was younger i was always the smallest person so when i was old enough to do some hunting my dad bought me my first shotgun it was a 410 named snake charmer thats what i originally started with and evently dropped the charmer and just kept snake.

Stoneman
Skipshooter
Skipshooter
Radio: Cobra 2000 GTL
Antenna: Dipole
Name: Junior

Post by Stoneman » Monday, 06 November 2006, 23:07 PM

Back in my school dayz. We'd skip school, go smoke some bud. Head back for lunch, and all I used to hear was, hear come's Stoneman!. That was many years ago...Been with me ever since.. :wink:

diralect
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by diralect » Monday, 06 November 2006, 23:36 PM

Well, my handle in my hometown is "Old Mill" cause, for whatever reasons, was what my dad drank, so is what I could sneak. ;)

When I got to Norfolk, my first duty station there (sold my radio setup that I had before I left for boot camp), I got another radio setup after I had just went to see the executive officer for some BS call (yeah still bitter about it in a way) due to "dereliction of duty". So, derelict is my handle, I spell it diralect to add to the humor of that day. For those familiar with seeing the executive officer, it got tossed out at the XO, didnt have to see the old man.

Wish I had a more interesting story lol.. but thats it.

y2rescue109
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Sweet T

Post by y2rescue109 » Wednesday, 08 November 2006, 19:12 PM

Sweet T <--My cousin gave me the name a few years ago when i was bout 15/16. we used to go play flag football at a local field with some friends, and one day i got past this guy who was suppose to be defending me and I was wide open and scored a touchdown and my cousin yelled out Sweet T baby, Sweet T and sometimes he calls me T i guess for short but most people just call me Sweet T.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic