Talkback

Just any other questions that you don't see a forum for? Go ahead and post here.
Git_R_Done
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

Talkback

Post by Git_R_Done »

Has anyone ever used the road pro talkback controller? if so how do/did you like it? just want others opinion on it

This is what I'm talking about
Git_R_Done
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

Post by Git_R_Done »

Bump Bump
unit199
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by unit199 »

Breaker,,,,
Yeah... I'm looking at that unit and from what I see you better have a jack on your radio that you can plug that sucker into! That unit looks like it might be engineered for a specific brand of radio. My Connex does not have any availble inputs for something like that.... Now that I think of it.... NONE of my radios I have EVER had had a jack for an accessory like that. I wonder how you might put it into a radio as a modification? I'm sure there's a way for every different radio. 10-4?
This is Unit 199 and i'm gone now...
jegs
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

Post by jegs »

These work great. One plug goes into the ext speaker jack, the other plug goes into the pa jack. Plug any ext speaker into the unit and away you go. Instant variable talkback. Works with any radio.
Git_R_Done
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

Post by Git_R_Done »

jegs wrote:These work great. One plug goes into the ext speaker jack, the other plug goes into the pa jack. Plug any ext speaker into the unit and away you go. Instant variable talkback. Works with any radio.
I was just going to say the same thing about the PA and EXT speaker jack. It's pretty much just plug & play. I think I'm gonna pick one up this weekend and see how it works
Hazelnut 7201
Skipshooter
Skipshooter
Handle: hazelnut
Radio: General Lee

Post by Hazelnut 7201 »

I had one that I used on a Cobra 29, it worked great.
Just for kicks, I hooked it up to my General Lee and it didn't work. :wink:
That is the only radio's that I tried it on.

Hazelnut