WELCOME TO THE NEW CBRT FORUM!

where do you talk skip on ssb?

New to using single sideband (SSB), or been doing it for years, ask your questions here or try to help those that are new

Moderator: JR Moderator

mudder
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by mudder » Friday, 30 June 2006, 15:22 PM

oh yeah well how about a string and 2 cups?LOL :8_too_funny: :88-bsflag11:

Rocky Mountain Oyster
Donor
Donor

Post by Rocky Mountain Oyster » Wednesday, 23 August 2006, 18:56 PM

Well, I've got a 102" whip on top of my shell here in the oyster bed.

RC
Donor
Donor

Post by RC » Sunday, 22 October 2006, 15:18 PM

Well wouldbe SSB Dxers.YOu can't hear what isn't there.The sun spots are at the 7year low and are working up.The next 7years the skip will be in longer,and wider as the year goes on.Right now you can find short skip in at night from 6pm Mt.time to about 11pm.Some days nothing.This time next year skip will be most of the morning hours and 2 years from now the long skip will be in......38 is the channel of choice for the new CBer,most old timers have a standby on the upper freqs.I favor 27475.0 anf for the downunder opperators it's 27.420.0 You will have to find the freq that you like and stay with is as a standby........RC 2SF137

RC
Donor
Donor

Post by RC » Monday, 23 October 2006, 10:17 AM

Your right Marvin,I have been on SSB before there was 40 channels.I was on 27.255.0 when there only was 23 channels and moved to 27.475.0 now.I don't use AM at all.SSB when you know how to use it is the best. RC 2SF137

lyrsbnge
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Re: SSB cb radio

Post by lyrsbnge » Tuesday, 21 November 2006, 3:37 AM

marven wrote:There are still several SSB clubs active in the US, and many more world wide. I will try to post a list of them and when & where they meet.
If you are only using AM, your missing 1/2 the fun of CB. All it takes to have a SSB club is a couple people using it.
marven :roll:
I totally agree with ya Marvin. I live in Eastern W. State,and certain times of the year have talked all over the USA,Japan,Australia--etc. Of coarse--and i am not proud to admit it,,i was using an RCI-2950. But i have talked Lot of DX just on my Cobra 148F. I am just using a power supply,running some good cable out to by backyard chain-link fence. I have a 5/8Th's 20 foot straight "whip" antenna,works great!! Barry
Hello,Just interested in gett'in to know fellow radio nuts like me!! In the age of cell phones and email--Radios are still king!!

Phantom
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Post by Phantom » Wednesday, 22 November 2006, 1:02 AM

Back when I was running my TRC465 SSB Mobile as a base on the A-99 I had some good luck on 37/38 LSB/USB for making some good DX contacts. And I've always run barefoot. Hell even AM skip shooting barefoot was pretty good. When the conditions were good, I couldn't talk across town, but I didn't seem to have any problems talking to Virginia, Tennessee, and the Carolinas.

One time I had a modified TRAM radio and went to the upper side, and made a decent contact to Portugal from Eastern Ontario, Canada.

Now that was fun!!

BigBubbaBD
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by BigBubbaBD » Wednesday, 22 November 2006, 5:49 AM

Sideband is great. Your right if nobody is there your not going to hear or talk to anyone.
Theres not to many people at all that talk SSB locally. Every now and then you will find someone.
But when AM skips starts rolling start hunting for some sideband broadcasts.. Dont give up after the first try.
I hear alot of people say "sideband sucks ive tried and never ever made a contact".. Well you must not be trying very hard. If you have a good radio thats stable on ssb you can and will make a contact.
You dont give up so easliy if you dont get your name called on AM do you?
I havnt had SSB for very long. Still have not heard any roll in from across t he big pond but I know its going to roll one day and I cant wait. Ive talked to canada and various places in the US. Matter of fact every time its been rolling and ive keyed ive made contact.
Its a 10K world.. Interceptor 10K , Predator 10K

lyrsbnge
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

SSB----I Think?

Post by lyrsbnge » Wednesday, 22 November 2006, 6:22 AM

Mr.RadioActive wrote:I dont feel theres any "#^%$%^%$" contests going on. People have the right to disagree. If you read the posts I put up there isnt any contest going on.

Again, I like Corvettes. My cars perfect for me. But a soccer mom would disagree she may like a mini van. Does that make me wrong? Does that make her wrong?

Man, just because someone disagrees with you isnt a personal assult. You disagree with me, but do I feel offended? Not at all, again I'm totally sure your very knowledgable we welcome and encourage a interchange of ideas. But if someone disagrees that doesnt make it a attack.

Ive said it a thousand times, I love AM, just as much as many other guys. But SSB can be fun, I dont have $4000 in ssb rigs to talk to myself.

All that being said, lets get on with it and start posting some stuff to teach people. If we dont then we'd be acting no better then the boneheads on triple nickle!
I am also RADIOACTIVE---Richland Wa. buds,our nuke plants killed ALOT of people,am i proud of the fact i live here/Damn right!! There isn't a feeling in the world that says "no matter what i did,or how much it cost to do it" makes the very basic human emotion say--That was fun!! Personally,i own a couple of "vette's" myself. I get no satisfying feeling outta serviceing them,crap--if you own them it's gotta be done. I also believe a mini-van needs a tuneup from time to time!! I do know for sure that "I " love Jeep Rubicons,and the places i can take my Rubicon,that happens to be in the middle of nowhere,but still close enough to my Garage to "service my Vette's", happens to be where i turn on my CB Radio for the companionship of yakin to another fellow hobbyst--i truly believe it's the "friends" we make, talk'in on whatever band they or i choose,than pushing one mans opinion,or "Band and radio's" Heck,I love yakin a couple thousand miles from where i sit,and maybe i do use LSB/USB to get my thrill--the fact is/when it happens--i still get that thrill!! Helluva lot cheaper than servicing my Vettes--but driving them is fun as well!! Marvin---When ya get that list done,count me IN!! And thanks for putting some thought into your and somebody elses passion. By the way,my dogs bigger than yours,and i own 5 GibsonLes Pauls!!! Barry
Hello,Just interested in gett'in to know fellow radio nuts like me!! In the age of cell phones and email--Radios are still king!!

PA629
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by PA629 » Wednesday, 22 November 2006, 7:51 AM

When I was in CB last time, which just happened to be during the last skip cycle, I made hundreds of contacts on SSB, mostly around 27.485 to 27.645, usually on LSB. Almost all the US states, the UK, and Western Europe, even got into Beirut and Turkey. But I used AM in the regular 40 to do the same thing, so it's a matter of choice. SSB was a change of pace and I'm sure I'll be using it again. I'm still trying to make contacts in Japan and Australia, so whatever it takes........ :wink:
Base: Galaxy DX2517, D104 Silver Eagle w/W2ENY element, SB 220, Imax 2000, 4 element quad
Mobile: Galaxy 95T2, Astatic 575-M6, Sirio P-5000 Performer, Unmentionable 4x2879

Circuit Breaker
Donor
Donor
Radio: HR2510

Huh?

Post by Circuit Breaker » Wednesday, 22 November 2006, 12:24 PM

"yeah try talking skip without an amp or high powered radio now there's a challenge."

What's so challenging about it? My very first DX contact was from my San Diego QTH to a station in British Columbia on a Cobra 148GTL and a Radio Shack 1/4 wave ground plane 20' above our 2 story house. I worked all over the U.S. and even into Australia a couple of times all with the standard 12 watts on sideband. If it is a challenge, then I welcome it. It makes the contact that much more rewarding.

lyrsbnge
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

SSB

Post by lyrsbnge » Thursday, 23 November 2006, 5:28 AM

BigBubbaBD wrote:Sideband is great. Your right if nobody is there your not going to hear or talk to anyone.
Theres not to many people at all that talk SSB locally. Every now and then you will find someone.
But when AM skips starts rolling start hunting for some sideband broadcasts.. Dont give up after the first try.
I hear alot of people say "sideband sucks ive tried and never ever made a contact".. Well you must not be trying very hard. If you have a good radio thats stable on ssb you can and will make a contact.
You dont give up so easliy if you dont get your name called on AM do you?
I havnt had SSB for very long. Still have not heard any roll in from across t he big pond but I know its going to roll one day and I cant wait. Ive talked to canada and various places in the US. Matter of fact every time its been rolling and ive keyed ive made contact.
You nailed that comment,it's very clear when it's there,no-matter what kind of rig your using/and when it's there you can notice certain times of the day/night it is "rolling" Ya can't mistake it!! I,as well,have allmost allways made several contacts when the conditions are right,sorta like fishi'n---you will not catch a thing unless the lines in the water!! And after all these yrs.--i still get a rush yakin to somebody 6 states away/let alone another country!! Barry

dan
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK

call

Post by dan » Thursday, 23 November 2006, 14:51 PM

27.355 in aus

lyrsbnge
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Re: Huh?

Post by lyrsbnge » Friday, 24 November 2006, 18:14 PM

Circuit Breaker wrote:"yeah try talking skip without an amp or high powered radio now there's a challenge."

What's so challenging about it? My very first DX contact was from my San Diego QTH to a station in British Columbia on a Cobra 148GTL and a Radio Shack 1/4 wave ground plane 20' above our 2 story house. I worked all over the U.S. and even into Australia a couple of times all with the standard 12 watts on sideband. If it is a challenge, then I welcome it. It makes the contact that much more rewarding.
[color=darkblue][/color I have never used a linear,any type of amp. I have used my RCI-2950/so that is cheating,but talked to Japan,Hawaii,Australia on several ocassions.When the skips rollin in good,i make several contacts an HOUR just on my 148F used as a base with a decent antenna!! Barry]

Maverick
Donor
Donor
Home Phone: 719-216-1734
Referrals: 1

Post by Maverick » Tuesday, 28 November 2006, 21:07 PM

OK, I talk on AM and SSB, but I LOVE SSB! I do agree that there are some elitist ssb operators out there that think all AM ops are trash, and that's wrong; but there are different rules for SSB especially the freeband. The operating procedures for freeband ops are very similar to HF HAM operations. It seems like many people really don't know exactly what SSB is, so I'll try to explain it. SSB is an AM mode. AM has a carrier and 2 sidebands, but ssb uses only one sideband and no carrier. To make the signal intelligible, the carrier is added to the ssb transmission by the receiver. SSB radios are able to produce more power because all of it is concentrated in only one side band and no carrier.
For more info on Freeband SSB operating procedures try the freeband DX academy on the net. There are also lots of other cool modes being used on the freeband lately like SSTV, RTTY, and CW.
Hope this helps.
Catch ya' Later Modulator!

Maverick
Donor
Donor

Post by Maverick » Tuesday, 28 November 2006, 21:12 PM

OK, I talk on AM and SSB, but I LOVE SSB! I do agree that there are some elitist ssb operators out there that think all AM ops are trash, and that's wrong; but there are different rules for SSB especially the freeband. The operating procedures for freeband ops are very similar to HF HAM operations. It seems like many people really don't know exactly what SSB is, so I'll try to explain it. SSB is an AM mode. AM has a carrier and 2 sidebands, but ssb uses only one sideband and no carrier. To make the signal intelligible, the carrier is added to the ssb transmission by the receiver. SSB radios are able to produce more power because all of it is concentrated in only one side band and no carrier.
For more info on Freeband SSB operating procedures try the freeband DX academy on the net. There are also lots of other cool modes being used on the freeband lately like SSTV, RTTY, and CW.
Hope this helps.

Maverick
Donor
Donor

Post by Maverick » Tuesday, 28 November 2006, 21:13 PM

Hope this helps.

Maverick
Donor
Donor

Post by Maverick » Tuesday, 28 November 2006, 21:15 PM

How the hell did that happen??? Sorry, could an administrator delete 2 of those?

lyrsbnge
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Why and how come the skip has been goin crazy past week?

Post by lyrsbnge » Friday, 01 December 2006, 7:17 AM

Here in Wa. State,starting at about 5:30 AM---it's just hittin hard this last week!! Lower 38 has been CRAZY at times. Seems like when the cold front hit last Sunday,It's like clockwork!! I am using a RCI-2950,but thats it!! I am gett'in contacts every other
key-up,for 5-10 minutes,then--nuthin!! Weird!! Must be gett'in that time of year,was getting zero last week. Barry

doctor
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

ssb

Post by doctor » Tuesday, 02 January 2007, 21:19 PM

ssb is the way to go for skip, I have a hard time on am unless the station is full scale on the meter to many big guns on both modes but still a lot of fun. I even tried FM the other night on 40 and made 2 contacts about 35 miles away..
doctor :shock:

Triple5
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Post by Triple5 » Thursday, 08 February 2007, 14:31 PM

I seem to hear the most chatter on 27.385 thru 27.405, occasionally on 27.465 thru 27.485 in my area for DX

DaveinKC
Donor
Donor

SSB

Post by DaveinKC » Tuesday, 13 February 2007, 19:40 PM

I use SSB a lot and have fun with it.
Just sayin'

LATER!

43glr187
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Post by 43glr187 » Tuesday, 20 February 2007, 7:51 AM

lol
ch35 / 27.355 lsb austrialia chit chat channel
ch38 / 27.385 lsb where stateside normaly comes in lol usb = wog channel
ch48 / 27.485 lsb grandpar
ch55 / 27.555 usb dx call channel

doctor
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

SSB

Post by doctor » Tuesday, 20 February 2007, 16:51 PM

The skip season will be starting soon, and in a year or two sunspot cycles will be here, skip across the pond into the pacific island will be forthcoming.
I use 385 when it gets heavy try chnl 16 lower and then jump to 27.475 Kangaroo channel, a contact 24/7 on lsb

doctor
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

ssb

Post by doctor » Tuesday, 20 February 2007, 16:53 PM

Try if your new 27.475 lsb ..the kangaroo channel always a contact 24/7 lsb

Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Radio: RCI 2950 and IC-7000
Name: Skylar
Home Phone: 2142430926

Post by 316 » Thursday, 08 March 2007, 21:21 PM

Hey Doc you always get a hit on 27.4750?

Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by 316 » Sunday, 18 March 2007, 21:09 PM

I guess no answer.

doctor
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

ssb

Post by doctor » Monday, 19 March 2007, 14:21 PM

Yep 90 percent on 475, but the American kangaroo club is out of INDIANA so many kangaroos to chat with..
I found out lately ..555 is a good one around 4 pm daily it has skip from south America and the islands , usually last for 20 minutes, many qsy to 640 to converse.

Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by 316 » Monday, 19 March 2007, 22:47 PM

Really I can't hear anything on there.

doctor
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

ssb

Post by doctor » Thursday, 29 March 2007, 7:37 AM

Try putting your radio on usb, most of the guys<south America, and the islands> use that instead.
I got only one this week, wasn't on until later yesterday and it was to late..when you get a cold front moving your way or warm front..it will usually open up for a period of time.
Just holler for 795 sometime when it opens on 475 lsb....

Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by 316 » Thursday, 29 March 2007, 9:21 AM

Ok

doctor
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

ssb

Post by doctor » Thursday, 29 March 2007, 15:36 PM

What did you hear today...Brazil was in on 555 around 4:45 today lasted maybe 10 minutes....

Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by 316 » Saturday, 31 March 2007, 0:48 AM

Yeah I heard it on USB today around Five o'clock

rabbiporkchop88
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER
Radio: many
Name: scot
Home Phone: 215-264-3992

Post by rabbiporkchop88 » Sunday, 08 April 2007, 22:27 PM

bazookajoe wrote:same here, i run lsb 27.385, 27.395, 27.475 and a few others.
on ssb i am known as needle bender 108 portable here in sunny tampa bay. and was one of the original founders of the charlie Michael group, i retired the call sign charlie Michael 8

Are you a Needle Bender?

Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by 316 » Monday, 09 April 2007, 7:49 AM

rabbiporkchop88 wrote:
bazookajoe wrote:same here, i run lsb 27.385, 27.395, 27.475 and a few others.
on ssb i am known as needle bender 108 portable here in sunny tampa bay. and was one of the original founders of the charlie Michael group, i retired the call sign charlie Michael 8

Are you a Needle Bender?

What's a Needle Bender?

doctor
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

ssb

Post by doctor » Monday, 09 April 2007, 15:53 PM

Nope I am not a needlebender, they have a forum, and give out numbers only once a year
I am a AMERICAN KANGAROO <27. 475>
AMERICAN EAGLE SSB Club<CHANNEL 16>AM/LSB<NICE FORUM>
CEF CHNL 13 am/lsb<NICE FORUM><copper forum>
AND A FEW OTHERS, who are not to active<I have never heard them>

Doctor :shock:

triple7wva
Donor
Donor

Post by triple7wva » Sunday, 06 May 2007, 17:28 PM

38lsb i can get canada on a daily basis...j.s

drgrant
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Post by drgrant » Friday, 11 May 2007, 8:59 AM

Favorite thing to do on SSB when the band is open is to be able to talk to the same groups of people.

And when conditions are really good, it is like they are down the street from you. I remember at the
peak of the old cycle we would talk from MA to TX every day, like as if the guys were down the
street.

A lot of the TX guys on our freq at the time (27.700 LSB) would deliver some fairly crushing S9 or higher
signals on a regular basis, despite them being in TX. Only downside was that the damned mexicans
liked to get on the air, and they clutter up a large part of the band and just step on anyone they don't
like. (we couldnt hear them, but the guys in TX could, and they'd always get a headache).

-Mike

triple7wva
Donor
Donor

Post by triple7wva » Friday, 11 May 2007, 10:52 AM

i can set my watch by the canadian guys on 38lsb. i turn the saturn on 38lsb every day that im home at 4:15pm there they are liek clock work. ive been talking to these three guys for about 2 years now. . its cool to talk to the same bunch often...jas
"droppin' that big DC hammer"

the king with the most swing...well maybe one day..lo

l

N.T.M. mak
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

Post by N.T.M. mak » Sunday, 10 June 2007, 1:44 AM

Phaze91460 wrote:I have not as yet heard any skip on SSB :(
hiya mate. we normally hang out on usb high channel 12 or 4. lots of italian and spanish lately but good reports from east coast us this week. skips gettin better and better. lots of europeans on these channels

DX47
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by DX47 » Thursday, 21 June 2007, 18:05 PM

Upper side of 555 is always great :)

Spirittalk
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Post by Spirittalk » Sunday, 01 July 2007, 7:52 AM

The problem with 555 and that part of the band is, everybody is stomping on each other , I heard an Italian using 2KW just to talk to the UK !
Some Europeans dominate triple 5 when looking for 2 division.

I had a blast in the Isle Of Man ( 137 division) in the UK seemed a lot of you guys wanted to log The Isle Of Man, UK and was brilliant couple of nights DXing.

I had a KLP linear with 600 watts through a 7ft Firestick on the car on some high ground and was able to match some of the guys with a beam from this location.

Home base with 100 watts, I will have to look for quieter frequencies I guess.

N.T.M. mak
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

Re: where do you talk skip on ssb?

Post by N.T.M. mak » Sunday, 01 July 2007, 8:26 AM

mudder wrote:I find talking skip on lsb on ch 38 seems to get the most contacts.what about you? :Peace!:
do ya use lsb mid band 38...? you're always in the back of ma box if ya do... abit in and out but normally there

Mentor3006
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by Mentor3006 » Friday, 24 August 2007, 12:36 PM

38 lsb for making contacts. Generally speaking, if I make a solid contact with an old friend a long way off, I drop to 4usb, MUCH quieter.

Mentor A.K.A. the Space City 3006 Houston Texas.

doctor
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

ssb

Post by doctor » Friday, 24 August 2007, 13:20 PM

I usually listen to 27.385 to see when skip starts and today it has, into Iowa and Texas, look around for others on 27.475, 27.505, and off and on 27.535.
Looked for that charlie michael group on 27.535 but have never heard anyone, infact applied to join and never heard from anyone. but the web page shows they are active, along with oscar kilo, never heard anyone either.

CDX has their contest for the next 3 or 4 days but have never heard anyone either...
Skip is good now though.

DOCTOR/795 :shock:
DOCTOR/795/CBRT 908
28.400 daily
U.S. ARMY SGT. VIETNAM 1967-1968

samskip
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by samskip » Friday, 24 August 2007, 13:44 PM

I usaully hang around 27.385 and 27.375 ... If I get a nice strong contact that I want to rag chew with I will drop it down a couple. Most of my work on 11 meter is just screwing around 'contesting'..... Quick 10 second contacts

Starting this evening and lasting through Sunday.... SKIP!!! KEEP YOUR EARS UP!! Suppose to be really banging on Saturday....

bullet
Donor
Donor

Post by bullet » Sunday, 09 September 2007, 22:02 PM

Marven can you let me know when and where you post the club or send me a list.
Thanks Ron

tramster
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Post by tramster » Monday, 10 September 2007, 13:30 PM

i love SSB my self and also have the ways and means to drop a heavy maul on the bowl or any other channel too. it's great to get into the groups early on weekend mornings and have crystal clear ground wave communication with guys over 100 miles plus away. with skip conditions you can talk around the world straight out of a well tuned radio. i have talked from a Lincoln Town car with a wilson 1000 trunk mount not bonded to the body just with the swrs set & a RCI 2950dx doing about 40watts on ssb down into South America as well as into the Carribian sumthin i know won't happen on am when dx is runnin bare foot. at times it's fun to just get your name called out in dx land and key up and down on folk, but when i wanna carry on a conversation and learn about equipment set ups i go in SSB. been times during this summer i have been able to talk to guys all day long and well into the night dxin on SSB the same guys. i have talked to them from my base got into the mobile talked to them went shopping talked to them on the way home and back on the base well into the night. and these guys may be 1500 to 3000 miles away. i have guys that i talk Dx to on SSB that we have been talking together when conditions are right for over 20 years & more. the hobby is all good am & ssb but none ssbers take a good look at it and give it a chance and open up a whole new avenue to enjoy are great hobby. it's easy, with a properly tuned well made radio set the clarifier at 12:00 and forget about it. believe me straight out the radio you can talk world wide with out always pack-in heat on the smallest of antennas. heck i have talked to the UK on a ground plane right out a RCI 2950dx and held the conversation for over 8 minutes with a Qsl card confirmation. i love SSB :lol: :lol:

bullet
Donor
Donor

Post by bullet » Monday, 10 September 2007, 13:54 PM

That is the way it was in the 70's. You could get QSL info and just talk with no fading. I just go off the phone with mike at RA and ordered me a SS-158edx. He said it is not as good at the 2950 DX, but if you like the features for AM it is a great radio. He said the modulation will be a little lower than the General Lee. That will not be bad the General is like the loudest and proudist modulation radio ever make. Mike is a great guy. I ask question and he took his time to make sure I understood. I would send anyone to RA. The radios have a better warranty than if you get them off the shelve else where.
I will be on SB in a few weeks.

RC
Donor
Donor

Post by RC » Sunday, 30 September 2007, 14:55 PM

It's like reading the same thing over and over.The sun spots cause the skip and the cycles run up and down.WE are at the low now and will be moving up.This time next year you should have some and it will get only better as we clime the latter towards the top and back down.Just keep and listing.
RC 2SE137
I got on the radio waves in 1965 and have always been a FREEBANDER.I have also always have been on the SSB lower side.Looking forward to a good DXing year in 2008. RC 2SE137

marven
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

SSB club list

Post by marven » Sunday, 30 September 2007, 18:14 PM

bullet wrote:Marven can you let me know when and where you post the club or send me a list.
Thanks Ron

I'll be happy to. It is actually taking me a lot longer to compile the list than I'd thought. I'm not sure, but I may be going about this the wrong way. I think I probably should have started with a new topic-- " List your current SSB club & frequency's", on the different forums, then added them all together.
The problem I ran into, was getting this list current, and active. I'm still waiting for an answer from dozens of the old websites, and from most aren't getting any response. Lots of them don't seem to be active anymore. And then we had everyone busy for the summer.

It was easier to do this when everyone was on the air to. lol

marven

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic