Classes used in competition

This section is dedicated to Keydown Competition rigs and high-performance competition base setups. If you have questions or information on how to maximize a competition setup, this is the perfect place to share and discuss!
Zumlin

Classes used in competition

Post by Zumlin »

What are the Competetion Classes based on, Pill Count?
Also what is more common: Dead key or Forward swing?
ww228kidd
Donor
Donor

Post by ww228kidd »

yep pill count...2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, and DC Sky...

when we key in a keydown, we put everything to the max.....so what ever it takes and hope the hell it holds for 10 sec. audio is so scrambled up anyway so the quality of the audio is not the top priority... but when just riding and talking, we turn everything back down and let the audio swing...
ww228kidd
Donor
Donor

Post by ww228kidd »

forgot to add....they have AC classes too....1 alternator, 2 alternator, 3 alternator, and AC Sky
they count the AC alternators...
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Re: Classes used in competition

Post by 85 »

Zumlin wrote:What are the Competetion Classes based on, Pill Count?
Also what is more common: Dead key or Forward swing?
If you go for forward swing in a keydown, you'll lose.
Jester

Post by Jester »

I have absolutely NOTHING of value to add here, except I like the picture of the cat on 85's avatar...
slydog

Since you like that cat!

Post by slydog »

Jester wrote:I have absolutely NOTHING of value to add here, except I like the picture of the cat on 85's avatar...
drdx
Donor
Donor
Handle: dollar-98
Antenna: Many
Radio: Many-

Post by drdx »

It's funny that swing is king on the road, but a maul is what it takes at a keydown. I like a maul drive around, so I guess I slice it down the middle. Same deal for keydown radios. It appears the 29/uniden is the weapon of choice, and the export is the deal drive around. You'd think for max signals both would be the same, as far as radio and carrier/dk choice. I guess this is in the name of pill conservation. That's why I just double the pill count and loaf it. -drdx
Yes it's me, Dollar-98, drdx, the original all maul, shot cawla on workin this no-fade technology.

-drdx