Adobe Flash Player is no more

Need some help fixing a computer problem, or just want to share a link to a program? Do it hear... From the PC to the CB!!!
MDYoungblood
Site Admin
Site Admin
Handle: MDYoungblood
Antenna: HyGain AV-6160
Radio: Icom IC-746 (non pro)

Adobe Flash Player is no more

Post by MDYoungblood »

Hello fellow computer geeks,

As you well know today was the last day Adobe Flash Player was working, Adobe gave us 45 days from their announcement to find or make an alternative.

Well does anyone have one?

I don't think our forum has anything that used Flash but I do have several old programs that requires it, guess they go into the storage drive until such time as a program becomes available.

Thoughts and comments?

3's

Greg
"321, West Manchester Township, PA"

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department
Owner
Owner
Handle: Bozo
Antenna: Monkey Made MM9
Radio: General Lee Radio

Re: Adobe Flash Player is no more

Post by »

Flash was created by macromedia and acquired by Adobe. It is used for bringing some sound effects and animated backgrounds. But I haven't been using flash for years. I really don't think people will miss it and that must be the reason they have discontinued it cuz many websites are turned away from flash. I have been blocking flash on the forum for a few years now.

Flash really doesn't have anything to do with the Acrobat reader and reading PDF files though.

Read more at https://www.adobe.com/product ... -life.html

Donate here

MDYoungblood
Site Admin
Site Admin
Handle: MDYoungblood
Antenna: HyGain AV-6160
Radio: Icom IC-746 (non pro)

Re: Adobe Flash Player is no more

Post by MDYoungblood »

Well found a way around the problem, just reset the clock to a date before they shut down the program. Then login to the program you want and reset the clock back to existing time, the program will run until you log out. This will probably work until the Adobe geeks realizes people are still using it.

3's

Greg
"321, West Manchester Township, PA"

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department