email help

Need some help fixing a computer problem, or just want to share a link to a program? Do it hear... From the PC to the CB!!!
konvoy76

email help

Post by konvoy76 »

i did a system restore a couple weeks ago, and boy did i make a mess. well i got most of it straightend out now, but i am having an email problem.

if i'm on craigslist and want to reply to an ad, it brings up my outlook mail, which i have never used. before the restore my yahoo mail was my default mail, and i have no idea how to make it my default mail again. can somebody help me out with this.
Nightwing
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER
Radio: Galaxy2547 Cobra 29

Post by Nightwing »

What you might do is .in outlook , go to ACCOUNTS and there you can specify what mail account you want
This should work for most OS's
Have fun,it's like being at a party!!!!
Nightwing/288
elmer fudd

Post by elmer fudd »

If you go into your outlook you go to options and setup your yahoo address as a POP account and make it your default mail server.
linx

Post by linx »

What email program did you use for Yahoo? I ask that first before I tell you how you can fix Outlook. If he was not using Outlook, then there's no reason to even mess with it. If you used another program, it's a simple fix of setting your system priority defaults on which programs are used for which type of application. When using Yahoo mail were you using Outlook or what?
konvoy76

Post by konvoy76 »

thanks but i got it with a simple search on yahoo. i use firefox so it was just a matter of going into the options menu, and finding it from there. i think i'm all fixed up. and i have never used outlook i have always used yahoo mail.
tonyhatchetman
Donor
Donor
Handle: Hatchetman
Call Sign: KE5RTC
Antenna: Omni sirio 2016
Radio: mine lol

Post by tonyhatchetman »

just copy and past the sale-****@ and past it in your yahoo compose then wright your message thats how i do it
hatchet told you that !!!!! 273 round the big d wavin !!!!!!!!