uniden pc68xl, need schematic

If you need assistance with a radio modification or have any questions, this forum is the perfect place to ask. Feel free to pop in and join the discussion!
tubehead
Duckplucker
Duckplucker
Radio: $5 cb

Post by tubehead »

anybody got a good link to a pc68xl schematic? i found plenty for the manual but no schem. cbtricks doesnt have it.
------------------------------------------
waving a hand from the bikini state..
thumper's out!
JJ_ZZ0
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK

Re: uniden pc68xl, need schematic

Post by JJ_ZZ0 »

NEED
:cheers: HELP
TheCBDoctor
Sponsor
Sponsor
Handle: Rick
Antenna: Wilson 2000
Radio: HR 2510

Re: uniden pc68xl, need schematic

Post by TheCBDoctor »

tubehead wrote:anybody got a good link to a pc68xl schematic? i found plenty for the manual but no schem. cbtricks doesnt have it.

Hi tubehead,

The Uniden PC-68 and PC-66 are 95% the same radio as the Cobra 25 LTD. The best service manual is Sams Photo Facts. The number you are looking for is Sams Photo Facts CB-207. Most Libraries used to have them all. The only difference between the newest version of the PC-68 and the older Cobra 25 LTD and PC-66 is the binary count for the PLL is opposite. The PLLs are not interchangeable. Everything else is the same. You may find some added components in the Uniden, but it will have no affect on your troubleshooting.

For anyone looking to fix a Uniden PC-76 or PC-78, then Sams Photo Facts CB-217 will work just as well. The PC-76 and the 29 LTD are identical radios. The PC-76 does have a variable coil where the Cobra 29 LTD has a fixed coil between the Driver and the Final.

I hope this was of some help.
Respectfully as always,

Rick