95T early model

If you need assistance with a radio modification or have any questions, this forum is the perfect place to ask. Feel free to pop in and join the discussion!
rok
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK

95T early model

Post by rok »

been trying to disable talkback on my 95t. when i got the radio i got it with the light up knobs. And the button to off talkback doesnt work. how can i turn it off? It squeels every time i keyup.
Lost Ram
Donor
Donor
Handle: Lost Ram
Antenna: 570' Loop with 600 ohm open feed line
Radio: Yaesu FTDX 101 MP / TRC-450

Re: 95T early model

Post by Lost Ram »

We lifted one leg of diode (D82) this greatly reduces the talk back level and does not interfere as much with the mic. This radio has been hacked before ROC got it and it needs a little more TLC. Also, when he connects a chassis ground (anywhere) it squeals like a PIG with the mic gain or power just cracked open a little bit!!?? Someone has buggered this radio up a bit with lighted knobs and rainbow color changing meter light. The TB push button seems to have been disabled some how, maybe this is where they tied in to get power or ground to the lighted knobs. He needs to get the face pulled off and have a look when he gets a chance. PLEASE!!! If anyone has any ideas at all I am sure ROC would like to know. I talk to him just about every day after work while driving home and he has got it sounding good and clean
CB: TRC-450, Imax
Ham: FTDX101MP, FT-991A ,FT8900-2 meter crossband rig
Ham Antennas: 570', 500', wire loops, 2M Copper Slim Jim X2, CG-144 mobile
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government. So let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first."
Thomas Jefferson.
audio boy

Re: 95T early model

Post by audio boy »

is this the one that pitbull3825 sold??