How Many Watts

This is the place to ask questions about linear amplifiers, or power supplies

Moderator: JR Moderator

Flattop
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

How Many Watts

Post by Flattop » Sunday, 23 March 2008, 19:41 PM

How many watts does your mobile need to push to be considered a Big Dawg. how many levels are they

3 to 100
100 to 1000
1000 to 2000
2000 to sky

The_Bigfoot
Skipshooter
Skipshooter
Radio: Cobra 148GTL
Name: Zach

Post by The_Bigfoot » Sunday, 23 March 2008, 19:47 PM

The more watts, the bigger your 'dawg'?

Good question, I hope someone gives a definite answer... because I don't have a clue either.

Depends on what you're doing with your mobile too I'd suppose... you just jibber-jabbin to locals, shootin skip, wackin around on ssb. Most of the guys I know around here run about 200-300 watts and all of them have a clear sound, no over-modulation, and get really good range for just good old highway cruisin..

Slim Jim
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by Slim Jim » Sunday, 23 March 2008, 19:55 PM

I would consider 1000-2000 to be a fairly big dawg...and I would consider 2000-sky to be a big, mean dawg. lol Of course, this is compared to my somewhat modest 350 watts... :lol:

MUDDUCK MOBILE
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

Post by MUDDUCK MOBILE » Sunday, 23 March 2008, 20:06 PM

Would like to know the answer myself

Becker
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by Becker » Sunday, 23 March 2008, 20:09 PM

I think it may just depend on where you live, and how the CB scene is there. For example, where I live (50 miles north of St. Louis) The radio scene isn't really that great. My 1x2 is probably considered fairly big. A buddy's dad runs about 1600 watts. That's the biggest mobile I know of. Bases, couple guys have sweet 16's but thats it. Now, If I was living up in Chicago, my 1x2 would be just a puppy... Catch my drift?

North Texas Mudduck
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by North Texas Mudduck » Sunday, 23 March 2008, 20:24 PM

around here there is 2 32pill mobiles
1 of them parks in my driveway
anything else is a 16pill van
then it drops drastically to 1 little sweet 16 amps and even smaller amp runners

the fun is the base station and im not talking about channel 19 bases
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone

poboy309
Donor
Donor
Radio: Grant lt
Antenna: 102" whip

Post by poboy309 » Sunday, 23 March 2008, 21:13 PM

MUDDUCK MOBILE wrote:Would like to know the answer myself

I'd consider you a big dawg as well as 555. I know there's quite a few others but then again my lil TS250hdv is the biggest and only box I have.
Uniden Grant LT barefoot mobile with a 102" whip.
President Lincoln "base" in the garage with a home made horizontal dipole.
36 - 40 lsb
RC 309 in hellinois.

TX_Dj
Donor
Donor
Radio: DX959 or General Lee
Name: Dj

Post by TX_Dj » Sunday, 23 March 2008, 21:24 PM

I got the biggest bare foot dawg in my whole driveway. :lol:

Skipshooter
Skipshooter
Radio: Connex,Cobra
Name: Nick

:

Post by 403 » Sunday, 23 March 2008, 21:27 PM

Well for me well my little 2 pill galaxy 350 stomps every one that come down I-40 and then some the only amps i know of is mine i gave a buddy a 250 messenger and man did i have some fun wit it!!!

PA629
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by PA629 » Sunday, 23 March 2008, 23:43 PM

Biggest big dawg base around here that I know of has 2.5kW going through a 4 element quad on a 60 ft. tower. It definitely does some damage. 8) There's a couple more kW stations as well as some 500-800 watters. Most folks just run 150-300W.

Mobile, no one seems to have anything very big, I caused a lot of hate and discontent the other night with just my TS350. One guy "claims" to have a Davemade 2x4/2x6/2x8 (pick one, he keeps changing his story), but he sounds like crap and is easy to bury in the mud. :wink:
Base: Galaxy DX2517, D104 Silver Eagle w/W2ENY element, SB 220, Imax 2000, 4 element quad
Mobile: Galaxy 95T2, Astatic 575-M6, Sirio P-5000 Performer, Unmentionable 4x2879

Trouble
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Referrals: 1

Post by Trouble » Sunday, 23 March 2008, 23:44 PM

I dunno. I run a TS DX 500 and no one around here comments on that "BIG RADIO" :(

Wish I could give you a better answer but my box only gets up to @ 475 max PEP.
Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" He replied, "My name is Legion, for we are many." -- Mark 5:9

c-man
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Post by c-man » Sunday, 23 March 2008, 23:52 PM

Hmm a Big Dawg to me use to be finding a duck that wants to key on you then only use 200watts let him get his kicks one time then tell someone to call him ,wait for him to talk then step on that foot pedal to your big box and drop a 5k super dawg on him lol just to have him let off the key and see you putting 400watts on his watt meter from 20 feet away..

TwentyTwo-Zero
Donor
Donor

Post by TwentyTwo-Zero » Monday, 24 March 2008, 11:27 AM

c-man wrote:Hmm a Big Dawg to me use to be finding a duck that wants to key on you then only use 200watts let him get his kicks one time then tell someone to call him ,wait for him to talk then step on that foot pedal to your big box and drop a 5k super dawg on him lol just to have him let off the key and see you putting 400watts on his watt meter from 20 feet away..

LMAO...sweet... 8) :wink:
Save Your Money, Don't Go To The Show
And Don't You Eat That Yellow Snow...Frank Zappa
------------
WR0220 Washington State 38LSB
CPI • Cobra • Icom • Yaesu

drdx
Donor
Donor

Post by drdx » Monday, 24 March 2008, 11:53 AM

I don't know what it really takes around here anymore. I run across alot of 4 and 6 pill mobiles here and there, and I hear the guys in downtown dallas talking big but judging by their signals up here, I think they're fudging a little. Proximity has a lot to do with it. Time on the air also has a bunch to do with it. A guy with 100 watts in the house or 500 in the car that is on every day can build a much bigger name for himself than a guy that gets on every once in a while and tries to live on being a legend of the past, no matter how big his junk is. I'm hoping that if we're on enough, some of us in the north east dallas area will have it sewn up. 3toe is about 25 or so miles away and has a good mobile and mine is always on the trail of improvement, and with c-man and txdj to my south, maybe we'll have something that will draw others. -drdx
Yes it's me, Dollar-98, drdx, the original all *Censored*, shot cawla on workin this no-fade technology.

-drdx

Flattop
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by Flattop » Sunday, 30 March 2008, 17:30 PM

bump

ww228kidd
Donor
Donor

Post by ww228kidd » Sunday, 30 March 2008, 17:52 PM

guys and girls are pretty strong around here base and mobile....most pill mobiles around here don't have much of a chance... i would say that a 16 pill is our daily talker in the mobile... i can't think of but two mobiles around here that run 2x4s and then the rest goes up from there... i would say that this area gets its daily dose of RF...lol

PRO151
Donor
Donor

Post by PRO151 » Sunday, 30 March 2008, 17:59 PM

All of them! :)

Radio: The Original Wireless Communication.
Exellence is Expected.
Perfection will be Tolerated.
We must all Agree to Disagree Agreeably.

Black Dog 151, North Alabama. 1, 10, 15, 19 & 26

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff87 ... 1%20Shack/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff87 ... %20Radios/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

minitrucker
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

Post by minitrucker » Sunday, 30 March 2008, 18:08 PM

i run 450 watts right now and nobody around here can touch me........its great too hear all you guys with your huge setups !!!!!

lonesome 500
Donor
Donor

Post by lonesome 500 » Sunday, 30 March 2008, 18:55 PM

i really don't look at things through the eyes of a .....big d contest.....

just enough to make the contact....even though i have it.....i try 100 percent of the time to make contact with just my 70dx <100 watt.......even on 6...11...or 28

more about antenna efficiency to me

but.....a few round have 10 pills...a 24 and 1x4's

skeeter
Donor
Donor

?

Post by skeeter » Wednesday, 02 April 2008, 14:43 PM

well i have the biggest Mobil around my block of the woods with a 4x16 with a 400amp maul daily driving i don't even have to turn on the big box but when some one gets lippy i just flip that little switch and all they here is the clunk of the solenoid in the maul and every one knows it is time to put the maul down on the muducks. will do 2200 rms on a bird but dont know how much pep cause i only have access to a 2.5k slug.
livin life one-lap-at-a-time.
skeeter in the southeastern buckeye wavin a hand from the driver seat of the mudduck mobile.

Red Warrior
Donor
Donor
Radio: Galaxy 959

Post by Red Warrior » Wednesday, 02 April 2008, 15:02 PM

Most of the talk around California is not based on CW power but on the "headroom" or swing. I know of at least one local running 1000 watts with modulation swing to 1800 and above. One dude I talk to in Oregon has a Chevy Suburban running 5,000 watts CW. Just imagine what the rf field strength in the cab must look like when they are keyed full power.......

One general question for the group. Why so many Chevy Suburbans? Lots of metal area in the roof? Space for all those alternators?

slydog
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Re: How Many Watts

Post by slydog » Wednesday, 02 April 2008, 15:34 PM

Flattop wrote:How many watts does your mobile need to push to be considered a Big Dawg. how many levels are they

3 to 100
100 to 1000
1000 to 2000
2000 to sky

To be a big dawg you need a 8 pill or more.....of course a killer antenna system is needed too.

highdrive
Skipshooter
Skipshooter
Radio: Cobra 29

Post by highdrive » Wednesday, 02 April 2008, 15:46 PM

Well I'm a power freak just like everyone else...but I just don't see the logic in running 16 pills or more on a daily basis in the mobile. I can see using all that rf for dx, but when the band is just open for local talk it just ties the channel up with hash and trash. My 1x4 does a decent job local talkin...but when dx rolls I switch to my 2x8 set-up. It just doesn't make any since to key up and say hey or 10 roger right on to your close local...and pluggin ears 35-50 miles away from the city. Ok, I'm thru fussin! :x

slydog
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by slydog » Wednesday, 02 April 2008, 16:37 PM

[quote="highdrive"]Well I'm a power freak just like everyone else...but I just don't see the logic in running 16 pills or more on a daily basis in the mobile. I can see using all that rf for dx, but when the band is just open for local talk it just ties the channel up with hash and trash. My 1x4 does a decent job local talkin...but when dx rolls I switch to my 2x8 set-up. It just doesn't make any since to key up and say hey or 10 roger right on to your close local...and pluggin ears 35-50 miles away from the city. Ok, I'm thru fussin! :x[/quote

Plugging up ears for 35-50 miles? A little bit of exaggeration....just a little bit!
The difference in signal from a 4 pill to a 16 pill might be 1 s-unit.

ww228kidd
Donor
Donor

Post by ww228kidd » Wednesday, 02 April 2008, 17:02 PM

oh lord.... don't tell me .. are we on the most famous "S Unit" thingy again...

why would you try to figure out if you have too much weight in a boat if you are gonna only use a scale that reads only in tons...

are you trying to say that there is no differance in weight from 1200 pounds to 1500 pounds...

that is what the "S UNIT" thing is all about... you must have 4 times the power to make the other man meter move.... who the hell cares about his meter.... are you saying that RF only works in 4s... are you saying that you must have 4 times the power that you had to begin with because the rest just dissapears in thin air...

the more watts you have the more distance you will go... i can't help that the meters that they put in the front of the radio are not able to see it... they are only for a referance only... you are still gaining distance with an extra 100watts

the "S UNIT " thingy is true... it does take 4 times the power to make the other man's meter move more.... but that is not what you are trying to acheive... you are trying to gain distance and you are with every watt that you gain... the meters on the radio is not sensitive to pick up the extra 100watts but that is not my fault... they should have made one that would... my meter in my truck tells me what i am doing and the people that i talk to tell me... like i have explained before... two people are putting the same pounds on you, but one may be running an extra 50 to 100 watts... be you dont know that UNLESS they both key at the same time... then you will hear one talking over the other, BUT you will still see the same "S UNITS" from them both...

yes!!!! you are correct with the calculation of how the meters work on the radios..... but don't start the crap about you must get 4 times as much power to get out farther.... every watt takes you farther...

another example..... can you tell the differance in a 40watt light and a 60 watts light? or do you have to get a 160watts light to see the differance? its all in the scaleing and perameters...

bullet
Donor
Donor

Post by bullet » Wednesday, 02 April 2008, 17:50 PM

I am like trouble. I do 500 watts and no one calls me a big dawg. Here in Louisiana there are so big radios.

drdx
Donor
Donor

Post by drdx » Wednesday, 02 April 2008, 18:43 PM

I do agree that all other factors being equal, a watt is a watt and it all helps, but taking into the math his statement, a 16 pill is an s-unit over a 4 pill, all factors considered, and last time I checked, if someone is putting an s-unit on my meter over someone else, I'll hear them, even when they're keyed at the same time. :lol:

As a side note, kidd, comparing what 2 things weigh and what 2 signal strengths are have no correlation. If you have 6 pounds of rice, and add 3, that equals 9. If you have 6 s-units on a meter and add 6db, that's 7. If you have one pound of rice and add 10, you have 11. If you have one s-unit and add 10db, you have a 10x power multiplication, or less than 2 s-units, or less than a 3 simply put. If you have one s-unit and add 20db, you have 100x multiplication, which equates to about a 3 plus a little s-unit improvement. <<<edited in, wasn't thinking. I hope this makes sense. Physical weight and signal have no relationship, and I'm surprised you used that as an example. -drdx
Yes it's me, Dollar-98, drdx, the original all *Censored*, shot cawla on workin this no-fade technology.

-drdx

ww228kidd
Donor
Donor

Post by ww228kidd » Wednesday, 02 April 2008, 19:08 PM

drdx wrote:I do agree that all other factors being equal, a watt is a watt and it all helps, but taking into the math his statement, a 16 pill is an s-unit over a 4 pill, all factors considered, and last time I checked, if someone is putting an s-unit on my meter over someone else, I'll hear them, even when they're keyed at the same time. :lol:

As a side note, kidd, comparing what 2 things weigh and what 2 signal strengths are have no correlation. If you have 6 pounds of rice, and add 3, that equals 9. If you have 6 s-units on a meter and add 3db, that's 12. If you have one pound of rice and add 10, you have 11. If you have one db and add 10db, you have 10. If you have one db of signal and add 20db, you have 100db. -drdx

i understand what you are saying... very true .. another "S Unit" is more... but that does not mean that an extra 100watts is nothing and that you must jump and spend money on 4 times more power to do any extra... that is false... my thing is this... you guys are working and beating your self to death just trying to work on the calculations of the meter that is put into the radios... watts do not just vanish because you have not quadrupled your power... you are still making power and still gaining distance... its just the meters in the radios can not see it because they are not sensitive enough.... my watt meter is telling me that i have more power...

like i said before... power is power and watts is watts... if you have a dimmer in your house, do this... you have a 60watt light, roll your dimmer up .... see how much brighter it gets.... and all you did is just add a little bit really slow but it did put out more power... how much light depends on what scaling you set your light meter on... you can set it to read by 2 candles increments or 10 candle increments.... you will notice more change with the 2 candle increments right... and too compare.... your meter in the radio is like using the 10 candle increments... it will not notice any difference until the next 10 candles, but you still see the light getting brighter and the light is going farther.... it would be really be amazing if the meters in the radios could be alot more sensitive and could see the power in alot less increments,,,,but the radios aren't but so big right...lol

guys need to concentrate more on the watt meters that they are seeing their power on rather than the stiff meters on the other man's radio...

and like said... i do agree on the 4 times as much power to move the man meter.... but 2 times the power is still working...

bullet
Donor
Donor

Post by bullet » Thursday, 03 April 2008, 0:51 AM

I agree with the kid. Due to the fact the meters on the radio are junk anyway. Radio waves are just like light and radiation. They travel at the speed of light. They are inversely proportional to the square of the distance. This is the reason it takes more power to get out at a further distance. If you double the distance you have decreased the intensity of the signal by 4. This is candle power, radiation and radio. So if you have a 100 watts at 2miles and you double the distance to 4 miles then you will have 25 watts at that point. So the string drops fast due to this effect and that is why the meter on the radio don't pick it up. I do feel if you add a watt it will make a different in out put and may not be seen on the radio meter in s-units.

slydog
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by slydog » Thursday, 03 April 2008, 4:14 AM

ww228kidd wrote:oh lord.... don't tell me .. are we on the most famous "S Unit" thingy again...

why would you try to figure out if you have too much weight in a boat if you are gonna only use a scale that reads only in tons...

are you trying to say that there is no differance in weight from 1200 pounds to 1500 pounds...

that is what the "S UNIT" thing is all about... you must have 4 times the power to make the other man meter move.... who the hell cares about his meter.... are you saying that RF only works in 4s... are you saying that you must have 4 times the power that you had to begin with because the rest just dissapears in thin air...

the more watts you have the more distance you will go... i can't help that the meters that they put in the front of the radio are not able to see it... they are only for a referance only... you are still gaining distance with an extra 100watts

the "S UNIT " thingy is true... it does take 4 times the power to make the other man's meter move more.... but that is not what you are trying to acheive... you are trying to gain distance and you are with every watt that you gain... the meters on the radio is not sensitive to pick up the extra 100watts but that is not my fault... they should have made one that would... my meter in my truck tells me what i am doing and the people that i talk to tell me... like i have explained before... two people are putting the same pounds on you, but one may be running an extra 50 to 100 watts... be you dont know that UNLESS they both key at the same time... then you will hear one talking over the other, BUT you will still see the same "S UNITS" from them both...

yes!!!! you are correct with the calculation of how the meters work on the radios..... but don't start the crap about you must get 4 times as much power to get out farther.... every watt takes you farther...

another example..... can you tell the differance in a 40watt light and a 60 watts light? or do you have to get a 160watts light to see the differance? its all in the scaleing and perameters...

I don't need the lecture, I probably know more about this than you. If you saw the entire comment I was relying to about "Plugging ears up 35-50 miles away" maybe you might understand my reasoning.

slydog
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by slydog » Thursday, 03 April 2008, 4:23 AM

ww228kidd wrote:
drdx wrote:I do agree that all other factors being equal, a watt is a watt and it all helps, but taking into the math his statement, a 16 pill is an s-unit over a 4 pill, all factors considered, and last time I checked, if someone is putting an s-unit on my meter over someone else, I'll hear them, even when they're keyed at the same time. :lol:

As a side note, kidd, comparing what 2 things weigh and what 2 signal strengths are have no correlation. If you have 6 pounds of rice, and add 3, that equals 9. If you have 6 s-units on a meter and add 3db, that's 12. If you have one pound of rice and add 10, you have 11. If you have one db and add 10db, you have 10. If you have one db of signal and add 20db, you have 100db. -drdx

i understand what you are saying... very true .. another "S Unit" is more... but that does not mean that an extra 100watts is nothing and that you must jump and spend money on 4 times more power to do any extra... that is false... my thing is this... you guys are working and beating your self to death just trying to work on the calculations of the meter that is put into the radios... watts do not just vanish because you have not quadrupled your power... you are still making power and still gaining distance... its just the meters in the radios can not see it because they are not sensitive enough.... my watt meter is telling me that i have more power...

like i said before... power is power and watts is watts... if you have a dimmer in your house, do this... you have a 60watt light, roll your dimmer up .... see how much brighter it gets.... and all you did is just add a little bit really slow but it did put out more power... how much light depends on what scaling you set your light meter on... you can set it to read by 2 candles increments or 10 candle increments.... you will notice more change with the 2 candle increments right... and too compare.... your meter in the radio is like using the 10 candle increments... it will not notice any difference until the next 10 candles, but you still see the light getting brighter and the light is going farther.... it would be really be amazing if the meters in the radios could be alot more sensitive and could see the power in alot less increments,,,,but the radios aren't but so big right...lol

guys need to concentrate more on the watt meters that they are seeing their power on rather than the stiff meters on the other man's radio...

and like said... i do agree on the 4 times as much power to move the man meter.... but 2 times the power is still working...

I know the difference 1/2 of an S-unit makes in a key down is a huge difference.

721HACKSAW
Donor
Donor

Post by 721HACKSAW » Thursday, 03 April 2008, 5:49 AM

I live within a few miles of I-65 so I get a lot of mobile traffic and one thing I have noticed is these really loud mobiles are ALMOST all what I call ALLIGATORS, have a BIG mouth but no ears. They are transmitting several hundred watts or more but can't hear the locals that they are bleeding all over on several channels. I believe when you over load your transmit power (the 25 to 30 miles away) but can only receive 5 miles ahead what is the point? Now don't get me wrong not all mobiles are that way just some.

ww228kidd
Donor
Donor

Post by ww228kidd » Thursday, 03 April 2008, 5:52 AM

thats when the other mobiles need more fire in the wire too... so they can talk to that type of mobile...

Buckshot
Donor
Donor

Post by Buckshot » Thursday, 03 April 2008, 6:37 AM

Theres no specific wattage Just sound loud & mean.
289/B.S. WI.

drdx
Donor
Donor

Post by drdx » Thursday, 03 April 2008, 6:51 AM

Good topic, and in addition the watts, but what you do with them. We've all seen the guy with the big radio and amp, all going into a poor antenna system. It's all good, but he's got that firestik on there, because his grandpa ran it and said it was the bee's knees. -drdx

-drdx

North Texas Mudduck
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by North Texas Mudduck » Thursday, 03 April 2008, 7:14 AM

so just the other day a guy was in his pickup running a 3pill at 10miles putting 4 sunits on me then abase inbetween started talking put a 6 on me cut he guy off running 3pill then rabbit kicked on 8pill then cut the lips of the base off at 9 sunits
so why did it jump from a 4 suints to a 9 s units
so much for the 1 s-unit theory :?

so if im sitting next to you you have rf turned all the way down and im only putting a 3 on you then i kick on amp 2 and amp 3 its only going to move to a 4 suints? :shock:
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone

fortymobile
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by fortymobile » Thursday, 03 April 2008, 7:26 AM

it takes 10kw to get any Respect ......

drdx
Donor
Donor

Post by drdx » Thursday, 03 April 2008, 7:32 AM

I'll take any piece of a signal, a 1/2 s-unit, needlewidth, just hearing me over the other guy, whatever. If I strictly lived by the theory, I'd have stopped at a lower power level. I do believe it, but I'm always after the next fraction of improvement, as it all adds up. Loss reduction, efficiency, power increase, it all adds up to a better station. I saw a thread the other day on antennas and a guy said "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". I found that strange. His first setup was probably like most, very modest. It worked, and wasn't broke, why had he upgraded to the wilson? I guess my stuff will always be "broke" as it can always be improved. If we all said "if it ain't broke....." and applied that to being content with something that simply worked, we'd all still be happy with our radio shack mag mounts talking 3 miles away and thinking we were really getting out.

Meter wise, they all vary. I have a 148 that has a meter that seems very generous, and it's never been peaked or modded in any way. I have a ranger 966 and it is very stingy in comparison. Signal strength meters are kinda like watt meters, a good point of reference for change but not overly scientific. The s-unit theory goes way back and I think it applies if the meter quality and calibration are set to truly increase the single unit per 6db, but we know we'll never see that accuracy in this world. -drdx

-drdx

lonesome 500
Donor
Donor

Post by lonesome 500 » Thursday, 03 April 2008, 7:45 AM

''needle''.....pounds or whatever means nothing............unless

each and every xmiter s meter are set EXACT.......with the correct amount of mv input

and no 2 are

but the wattage must double for 1 db........no matter what your s meter says

drdx
Donor
Donor

Post by drdx » Thursday, 03 April 2008, 7:52 AM

Doubling the wattage is a 3 db increase power wise, and 1/2 a unit on that perfect world meter. -drdx

-drdx

footbutcher
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Post by footbutcher » Thursday, 03 April 2008, 10:44 AM

there are some big radios in cincy i have a galaxy 44 with my kicker does 650 watts

bluestallion
Donor
Donor

Post by bluestallion » Thursday, 03 April 2008, 15:25 PM

around here threes not alot of power that I know of. The biggest amp I know of that a guy had was a sweet 16. know a few running 400-450 amps, and I run a 250.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic