World Wide Amps MF-400 4 Pill RATE 5 +++ A +++

This is an area for posting accurate reviews on products you have used.
(Please read rules and info before posting)

Moderator: JR Moderator

80 meter man
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

World Wide Amps MF-400 4 Pill RATE 5 +++ A +++

Post by 80 meter man » Friday, 04 January 2008, 15:49 PM

I had a chance today to open up, handle, and just all around look at, a New World Wide MF-400 4 pill Amp. To say this amp was well constructed would be an understatement of the highest degree. I was amazed when I took the cover off!!! I'm in no way exaggerating when I say this amp should be in a museum!! Every wire, every ferrite, every resistor, combiner splitter, transistor, transformer, capacitor, etc.... was in perfect placement, perfect soldering, all components shiny, new, laid out straight flat, and whatever other words you want to use this amp was class AAAAAA++++++!! I've seen many photos of amps and this amp looked to be in a different league from all of them. We hooked it up at my buddies house with no driver and got 600 watts PEP with a peaked 959. I will give you an up date when we get the driver hooked up. The driver is a small one pill adjustable. I recommend these amps to anyone who wants an amp. Top Top quality, fit and finish perfect, aluminum case perfect, no scratches, covers and all screws fit perfect. Needless to say I was very impressed. Also shipping was right on time. Great job World Wide Amps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to 22-0 for license plate art work
EM²

Fear the spinning Fish!!!

II Chronicles chapter 7 vs. 14

Locked Previous topicNext topic