Buddistick 7 band antenna Rating:5 Great Product and service

This is an area for posting accurate reviews on products you have used.
(Please read rules and info before posting)

Moderator: JR Moderator

KI4MSJ
Donor
Donor
Radio: ICOM 7000
Name: Scott

Buddistick 7 band antenna Rating:5 Great Product and service

Post by KI4MSJ » Thursday, 31 May 2007, 14:56 PM

When I first opened the package, I could not believe that a antenna of this size could fit into such a small case. The case was well constructed with heavy curdora material and heavy duty **Censored**. The product is well constructed out of light weight material and feel the marketing is an honest interpretation of what you get.
I bought the Deluxe package but added a few extra items which I feel would enhance product performance as well as having some extra parts in case I should break something.

Included in the package was...Four dipole arms about 11" long, Two five section extendable antennas(65"each), one loading coil with mini tuning clip, three taps and I ordered three extras so once I get it tuned, I can leave it in place. It comes with a mounting plate and I also ordered the mounting clamp which allows you to mount on any surface or angle or a camera tripod, 25' of coax, terminated in BNC connectors with PL-259 adaptors, 31' radial on a winder and of course instructions and measurements to get you close.
Antenna is stock with no modifications needed.
I would rate the quality and overall value a 5 on a scale of 1-5, 5 being the best. And rate the customer service a 5 also. Very freindly to talk to and answers questions honestly. They would try to sell you anything you won't need but, will make recommendations on other accessories that mat enhance performance or make set up quicker and easier.

As far as performance goes, I have not had the oppoptunity to use it yet but will do so in three weeks and will give you a review then. I feel that it will perform as well as it is constucted.

Locked Previous topicNext topic