2001 jeep grandcherokee install

This is the place to post your general tips or ask questions about your installation, whether it's for mobile or base stations.
p38
Skipshooter
Skipshooter
Handle: P38
Antenna: wilson5k,sirio!
Radio: magnums9 /madison

2001 jeep grandcherokee install

Post by p38 »

well after the blazer died i bought a jeep its pristine clean and has been taken care of. cant find a spot too mount my delta force im liking the dash a bit but id like too see where others have theirs mounted. ill be puting the 102 whip on this one as well with the quick disconnect so i can open the hatch thoughts comments and concerns? oh and power will be direct too battery with a fuse just after power leaves the battery and a 250watt noise filter under the passenger dash.

Friday, 25 October 2013, 20:12 PM

well ive another question maybe a few gents out there might know how many amps i should feed this rig? the radio itself pulls 5 but i was tld this has an internal noise filter? what do those usually pull 10 amps? i've yet too pull the cover off it too check it out

Friday, 25 October 2013, 20:22 PM

Jack of all trades ,master of none

ASE certified technician

my radios -cobra 25ltd /cobra 29ltdX2 /trc-501 / 1977 president madison am-usb-lsb/ magnum deltaforce 10meter /stryker 955hp magnums9 . imax 2000/ 102whip /k40 mag mount aracher crossbow 3 element on the flat side.