Michael Vick signs with the Philly Eagles????

Hunting, Fishing, Football, Baseball, Nascar, Hockey, and any other sports interest.
start a foot ball pool etc.

Moderator: JR Moderator

Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Michael Vick signs with the Philly Eagles????

Post by 127 » Saturday, 29 August 2009, 13:31 PM

Let's hope someone gets a shot at a life ending legitimate hit on that piece of garbage. :cheers: Being paralyzed would be OK too as long as it is 100%.
I liked the Eagles when they were under Buddy Ryan but signing Vick was a joke.

BallWrecker
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Re: Michael Vick signs with the Philly Eagles????

Post by BallWrecker » Saturday, 29 August 2009, 13:48 PM

Did you see the fans response to Vick on the pre game when he walked out onto the field? They love him! Most Philly fans dont care about his past they just want the win !!. They were getting killed the other night by the Jags, i went to sleep to find out the Eagles won by 1 point (33-32)

Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Re: Michael Vick signs with the Philly Eagles????

Post by 127 » Sunday, 06 September 2009, 6:17 AM

BallWrecker wrote:Did you see the fans response to Vick on the pre game when he walked out onto the field? They love him! Most Philly fans dont care about his past they just want the win !!. They were getting killed the other night by the Jags, i went to sleep to find out the Eagles won by 1 point (33-32)

I bet there is a bounty on his head. Pro sports is full of greedy, self centered scumbags who don't know what the words morality or ethics means.
I would like to see the man and his home boy dog fighters paralyzed and then hung.
Eagles fans that love him might find the Pearly Gates locked when it's their time.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic