A Shout Out for Punkin Head

Want to shout someone a friendly 4 n 1. Do it here, and put their name in the hall of fame!
Shaft

A Shout Out for Punkin Head

Post by Shaft »

Usually we reserve this thread for giving credit for people that have done excellent things in the CB world. But today I want to extend honor to one of our Admins for something he is doing that is not CB related. Most of you know that Punkin Head has been snowed in there in WV. He was staying in a hotel so he could be near work, but is now having to stay up there. While most of would love the chance to be snowed in and stay with the family, Punkin Head has gone to work. Why? Because he is a 9-1-1 dispatcher and in times like these we depend on our local emergency response services. Thank you PH for doing what you do to not only keep the forum going, but keeping those in your area safe. Not just you, but also our law enforcement and fire and rescue services everywhere.

And don't forget our soldiers that put their lives on the line to protect our freedom, and can't be with their families during the holidays.
Punkin Head

Re: A Shout Out for Punkin Head

Post by Punkin Head »

Thanks man, that is much appreciated. We are just doing our part to keep things going smooth.

73 bud
Rainmkr663
Super Mud-Duck
Super Mud-Duck

Post by Rainmkr663 »

I dont know what part of W Va you are in there Punkin, but man I feel for you, I have had many night and days out movin snow just tryin to get folks to work, and when you clear the countys road for them and they cant even say thank you!

If You ever hear my longtime CB brother ,please say a howdy to 501PreacherMan in the Hills of WVa!!and 263 and the rest of them Rockin W Va radios! but this one is for you !!!Punkin Thank You and God Bless You Abundantly!!

It is a tougher job yet being on the incoming end of a emergency and Gettin Help there FAST, it could not be done with out YOU!!

No wonder you enjoy radioin so much, I thought about all those days when We ALL would monitor Ch 9 for emergencies and help in ways that LE could not!thats alot of Yrs ago back in the 70's When CB was in Full swing!

I can hardly wait till I get conditions to Ratchet Jaw again Daily to the Hills!! and to you in your easy chair in your Dx room!!
In My Book You Are A KING! :king: and a Fine Gentleman!! world needs more folk like you!! TY again!!
The Rain Is Gone
WESTGATE
Donor
Donor
Handle: WESTGATE

Post by WESTGATE »

MAAAAN....I LOVE YOU PUNKIN HEAD..LOL....seriously.......
The more watts you swing, the more people you bring. BREAK!
721HACKSAW
Donor
Donor

Post by 721HACKSAW »

When I saw the pic he posted of his pickup in the parking lot under 2 feet of snow, I realized just how lucky my family and I were a few hundred miles to the east of him, we just missed the blizzard conditions he was having to deal with. PH has always been a great asset to this Forum, and his service and dedication to his local community goes beyond that.
You the MAN, Punkin Head.