"Ice Road Truckers" cutie "Lisa Kelly" a fake ???

Just a off topic area for people to come and post.

Moderator: JR Moderator

Foxhunter
Donor
Donor
Radio: Fisher-Price
Referrals: 1

"Ice Road Truckers" cutie "Lisa Kelly" a fake ???

Post by Foxhunter » Sunday, 30 August 2009, 21:10 PM

Well my former employer and millionare ex-boss (still my Dad's current employer) just got back from taking a vaction and tour up to the Northwest Territory and Alaska. He's always going somewhere and doing something.

Anyway they went way up there along the Alaskan Highway and the whole deal. They flew in then took a train then finally a tour bus etc the further they got up. He said they stopped at truck stops and they were basically a bunch of sea cargo containers all connected together.

Well while being given the tour and at one of the truck stops, my ex-boss who owns a trucking company-----he asked about the "Ice Road Truckers" guys who drive this harsh territory. The subject of one particular driver came up, the kinda foxy "Lisa Kelley" who sort of stands out because of her age (28) her gender and because she is attractive. Much better than the rest of the burly rough characters on the show I'll say.

Anyway when he asked about her, the tour guides stopped the group and said they wanted to say something. They are very familiar with the companies involved, the show and the whole nine yards. They said that they hated to burst the group's bubble but the Lisa Kelley character is a fake, done by the show for ratings.

They went on to tell the group that she does not drive a truck and can not drive a truck. She is flown in and out by helicopter for film shooting and that she does not work up there in any regular capacity. In scenes when she is shown driving, it is done with a driver who jumps seats with her while the truck is already in motion (I did that once with my Dad in an 18-wheeler when I was young and couldn't shift either).

It was also said that the other drivers up there resent her because of this, and at the same time are under contract by the show to keep their mouths shut. Since her appearance on the show, viewership ratings have gone up as a result. Other women find it interesting to see a woman doing such an extreme occupation and men like and admire her looks.

Found it interesting.

History Channel Lisa Kelley profile page
http://www.history.com/content/iceroadt ... ckers/lisa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Foxhunter on Monday, 31 August 2009, 21:33 PM, edited 1 time in total.

I Remember

Watermelonman53
Donor
Donor

Re: "Ice Road Truckers" cutie "Lisa Kelley" a fake ???

Post by Watermelonman53 » Monday, 31 August 2009, 4:17 AM

I SUSPECTED HER TO BE A FRAUD ANYWAY AFTER VIEWING THE SHOW. UNFORTUNATELY THE MEDIA/TV ETC FEEL ITS ALWAYS NECESSARY TO EXPLOIT WOMEN IN ORDER TO MAKE THEIR OTHERWISE WEAK EFFORT AT BRINGING THE REAL WORLD TO YOU FAILS. YOU KNOW YOURSELF LEE WHAT IT TAKES AND WHAT IS INCURRED WITH THE BUSINESS.SUCH AS IT IS THERE ARE ALOT OF "ACTORS" IN THE BUSINESS TODAY. 60% OF THOSE THAT PAY $$ FOR A TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL A MERELY "SLIPPED" THROUGH THE PROCESS. THEY DON'T BELONG IN THE BUSINESS NOR ARE THEY AN ASSET. THEY ARE MORE OF AN gluteus maxims-HOLE AND ITS VERY IDENTIFIABLE. THEY COULD'NT HOLD ANY OTHER TYPE OF JOB SO THEY FEEL THAT SINCE THEY CAN DRIVE A CAR(BARELY) IT WOULD BE A BREEZE TO MAINTAIN A TRUCK IN A SAFE CONSISTENT MANNER . NOT SAYING THAT EVERYONE DON'T DESERVE A CHANCE ......BUT.

NOW THE OLD SEAT SWAPPING DEAL YOU MENTIONED.........AH YES,THERE WERE TIMES WHEN I GAVE SOMEONE WHETHER IT WAS WIFE,EX-WIVES,FRIENDS A QUICK "DRIVING" LESSON SO AS I COULD GET INTO THE SLEEPER AND CRASH OUT FOR THE MUCH NEEDED SLEEP I DEPRIVED MYSELF OF IN THE 4-5 DAYS PRIOR. ONE OR 2 OF THEM ARE DOING VERY WELL IN THE BUSINESS TODAY AFTER PURSUING THAT CAREER.
Get Hacked and be heard like crap.......from 15Mhz-60Mhz

721HACKSAW
Donor
Donor

Post by 721HACKSAW » Monday, 31 August 2009, 6:17 AM

"Reality" shows on TV aren't really real?? Oh please don't tell me that.... LOL LOL The CB radio is much more entertaining, you know everyone is lying....

TheCBDoctor
Sponsor
Sponsor
Radio: HR 2510
Name: Rick
Referrals: 4

Post by TheCBDoctor » Monday, 31 August 2009, 6:55 AM

Real or not she can hook her trailer up to my 5th wheel any time. :icon_e_smile:
Best Regards,

Rick, The CB Doctor

OFFICIAL SPONSOR - http://www.thecbdoctor.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

f-250ford
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by f-250ford » Monday, 31 August 2009, 10:31 AM

Next your going to tell me there is no Santa Clause.

I think you are wrong because everything on tv is real. :lol:

linx
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Radio: 2 tin cans + string
Name: Rob
Referrals: 6

Post by linx » Monday, 31 August 2009, 12:12 PM

I don't find her attactive, or even cute for that matter, so heck, she may be a truck driver. If they were going to bait it, then why not find a prettier face, or someone that drives in a bikini? A pretty smile would be nice too, which that girl does NOT have. She'd make a good Waffle House employee.
Admin - CBRT Complaints Department
We encourage all users to support our sponsors. We believe our sponsors are the best out there.
Be sure to tell them you saw their name on CBRadioTalk.
Support our fine sponsors!
VOTE FOR CBRT TODAY!
CBRT ON TWITTER!!!
My Twitter Too

Alien Abductor
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by Alien Abductor » Monday, 31 August 2009, 12:22 PM

in the show they show her shifting through gears and whatnot, i wouldnt jump to conclusions.

drdx
Donor
Donor

Post by drdx » Monday, 31 August 2009, 13:55 PM

I don't think she's cute but I bought one of the early life size "Lisa Kelly" dolls on sale over at the "doll house" over in the seedy side of town. I got the one with the lifelike flesh and the sound module and it never mentions driving a truck but on the box there is a picture of her in a Kenworth sleeper, but she's definitely not driving. I've had her in the closet just in case my Dazee Duque doll sprung a leak but so far, so good. I put some of the "cooter's fix a flat" in her the first inflation and knock on wood I've had no problems. She works great fooling the carpool lane police but her hair is a little out of style. Now don't pre judge me, this is the 1981 Dazee not the 2002 reunion one that takes way more air and comes with the dvd.

I may need to dig Lisa out, just to change things up a bit.

-drdx
Yes it's me, Dollar-98, drdx, the original all *Censored*, shot cawla on workin this no-fade technology.

-drdx

BushHog
Radio: swp/sr general lee
Name: Robert

Post by BushHog » Monday, 31 August 2009, 14:37 PM

drdx wrote:I don't think she's cute but I bought one of the early life size "Lisa Kelly" dolls on sale over at the "doll house" over in the seedy side of town. I got the one with the lifelike flesh and the sound module and it never mentions driving a truck but on the box there is a picture of her in a Kenworth sleeper, but she's definitely not driving. I've had her in the closet just in case my Dazee Duque doll sprung a leak but so far, so good. I put some of the "cooter's fix a flat" in her the first inflation and knock on wood I've had no problems. She works great fooling the carpool lane police but her hair is a little out of style. Now don't pre judge me, this is the 1981 Dazee not the 2002 reunion one that takes way more air and comes with the dvd.

I may need to dig Lisa out, just to change things up a bit.

-drdx
i dont follow the show but from the pic she is ok i guess like linx said waffle house material and drdx priceless

Pro-Tech
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Radio: Any radio I want.
Name: Red Bud
Home Phone: 8702102009

Post by Pro-Tech » Monday, 31 August 2009, 15:01 PM

For those of you ducks who say that she is not even cute. WHAT? These statements tell me that your wives are reading your posts. I haven't followed this season to check out her body but the face from this thread is very attractive. She reminds me of Marsha Brady, and I had a crush on her back in the '70's. I wonder what happend to her?

Watermelonman53
Donor
Donor

Post by Watermelonman53 » Monday, 31 August 2009, 15:30 PM

[
Last edited by Watermelonman53 on Sunday, 13 September 2009, 18:57 PM, edited 1 time in total.

this_is_nascar
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by this_is_nascar » Monday, 31 August 2009, 15:37 PM

... driver or no driver, I'd still do er'
"... it's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go."

linx
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by linx » Monday, 31 August 2009, 18:25 PM

Nah Pro-Tech...my wife aint watching.. I'm just being serious.

Maybe I have too high of standards. Maybe I don't like bad teeth and annoying accents? Could be a lot of things.

Zero attraction to her

DRDX.....haha. Priceless man.

Watch this...ugly. Look at those Nostrils man. Looks like the guy from the Humpty Dance video from Digital Underground.

Is this her too?
We encourage all users to support our sponsors. We believe our sponsors are the best out there.
VOTE FOR CBRT TODAY!
CBRT ON TWITTER!!!
My Twitter Too

Alien Abductor
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by Alien Abductor » Monday, 31 August 2009, 19:55 PM

Id do her anyday

Foxhunter
Donor
Donor
Radio: Fisher-Price

Post by Foxhunter » Monday, 31 August 2009, 21:28 PM

Pro-Tech wrote:For those of you ducks who say that she is not even cute. WHAT? These statements tell me that your wives are reading your posts. . .
:blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye:

Hahaha LMAO Pro-Tech boy I think you hit that one straight. Funny funny funny cracks me up. Sounds like some of our members may have the "Parental Controls" (ie---Spousal) enabled on their PC's to monitor behaviour maybe ?
drdx wrote: I may need to dig Lisa out, just to change things up a bit. -drdx
Haha lol lol-----that was pretty fluid. Hey, did you say "dig her out" or did you mean "dig her up" ? :cyclopsani:

Well what I think what I meant by "cutie" is that she is above average looking and cute FOR A TRUCK DRIVER. Ask ANY of the CBRT Sponsor CB shop guys here who have shops along highways or near truck stops---or---ask any of our members who are professional drivers and they will quickly tell you that this young lady is exceptionally good looking for a typical female truck driver. I've spent a number of years out there and very few are young and even remotely attractive (in the ladies eyes that probably goes for truck driving guys too---ha)

I've seen a number of them end up in this category . . .

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

It kind of reminds me of that time when I first posted about "Angels CB shop" in that "CB Tech Girl" thread by Secret Squirrel. I posted about Angels shop and that it was run by a good looking woman tech etc. Same deal, she was very attractive CONSIDERING all the usual CB tech "ugly mugs" I've encountered at the other 58 CB shops (no offense guys) I'd been to over the last 10 years. An exception.
CB Tech Girl
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23885&start=0&hilit=angel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Neither girl is a runway model that's for sure, but when you look at all those other guyirrrls all day . . .

What got me about this whole deal really is that I thought that the History Channel had higher truth and accuracy standards than that. I'd expect it more from E! Television or Fox Reality Channel etc. Often shows are done for networks from subcontract film crews and maybe History Channel corporate itself doesn't know about it. Plausible? I wonder.

Anyway she's supposed to be some kind of rowdy motorcycle motorcross champion or something along those lines too.

I Remember

Skipshooter
Skipshooter
Radio: Connex,Cobra
Name: Nick

Re: "Ice Road Truckers" cutie "Lisa Kelly" a fake ???

Post by 403 » Monday, 31 August 2009, 22:11 PM

Hey i would put some icing on her cake and that fur sure!403 and i am out ant gone see ya bye bye!!!!! :mrgreen:

721HACKSAW
Donor
Donor

Post by 721HACKSAW » Tuesday, 01 September 2009, 4:43 AM

Nobody says it like DRDX!!! The man has a way with words!!! Great post also Foxhunter, my gut hurts from laughing!

madsage
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Radio: Magnum S45, Cobra2K
Name: RiFFRaFF
Home Phone: 480-580-3607

Post by madsage » Tuesday, 01 September 2009, 7:08 AM

I think she is hawt, haha

Sad to hear she is a fake, I watched every episode in hopes of seeing here butt. hehe

Damn...

Next there going to be saying Obama isnt a moderate. !@#$
And that it was all media koolaid to pull off the largest heist of national treasure ever..

NAW! we cant be 'that' dumb!

933 Arizona

sorry seemed to fit the thread....

Watermelonman53
Donor
Donor

Post by Watermelonman53 » Tuesday, 01 September 2009, 8:00 AM

[
Last edited by Watermelonman53 on Sunday, 13 September 2009, 18:58 PM, edited 1 time in total.

linx
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by linx » Tuesday, 01 September 2009, 16:53 PM

ROFL Watermelon, good post. No reason to bring Humpty down to her level, lol. Funny about the nostral part too, lol.
VOTE FOR CBRT TODAY!
CBRT ON TWITTER!!!
My Twitter Too

jessejamesdallas
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by jessejamesdallas » Tuesday, 01 September 2009, 18:23 PM

Pro-Tech wrote:For those of you ducks who say that she is not even cute. WHAT? These statements tell me that your wives are reading your posts. I haven't followed this season to check out her body but the face from this thread is very attractive. She reminds me of Marsha Brady, and I had a crush on her back in the '70's. I wonder what happend to her?
Here is what she looks like today: Image

This is also Marsha Brady (Maureen McCormick) Image

Yep.."G A Y", Lesbo! And to top it off...Guess who the other girl is in the photo!....Belive it or not, that is her TV show "Sister" Jan!

Check it out: //queen-of-the-surf-pirates.blogspot.com/2007/09/marsha-brady-**Censored**.html

Note: to make the link work, you'll have to add "http:" in front of the link I provided...for some reason the Forum would not let me post the link other wise.... Also. where it say's "Censored" in the link...you'll have to type in g a y instead of censored...Geeeeeeee...........
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

jessejamesdallas
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by jessejamesdallas » Tuesday, 01 September 2009, 18:32 PM

Here is what is in the link...maybe it will work....

Marsha Brady **Censored**?
Published by Paula Brooks on Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 9/22/2007 03:35:00 PM

Maureen McCormick, better known as Marsha Brady on the sitcom 'Brady Bunch', has a new book coming out and and coming out is truly the right term here .Image

This little bit of news has came as a bit of a shock to me as I had a real girl crush on Marsha Brady when I was a teen; I loved her little short plaid skirts and I wanted her bad, but she was always breaking my heart by going after the football players.

This story also told me that even at a tender age my gaydar must have been working pretty good.

Seems in her new book Maureen McCormick is saying she had a lesbian fling and was getting naughty with Eve Plumb who played her sister on the show and she is going to reveal it all in a book that is set to be released next year.

ImageI guess this gives Jan’s signature exclamation ‘Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!’ a whole new meaning. I’m jealous of Jan now and not the football players.

The National Enquirer had a quote from an unnamed source stating:
'This book will certainly come as a shocker. While Maureen says is not a lesbian, she reveals there were some sexual hi jinks going on behind the
scenes. It's bizarre because she played such a virginal character on the show.'

Bizarre is not the word for this story.

Maureen McCormick and Eve Plumb kissing

I guess I have to put a Post Script on this entry, because I’ve gotten a lot of reactions to this story in my E-Mail, most of it asking me if I don’t think this story is kind of creepy because of the age of the girls at the time this is suppose to have happened and if I thought that McCormick was only doing this to sell her book?

I will admit that when I first ran this article I though “ah ha here is a good SEO getter for a lesbian surf mom - **Censored** OBX entry… because if Marsha can exploit this story to get readers, then so can I”.

But as I started getting reactions I started to realize there’s a much deeper story here then Maureen McCormick wanting to sell books.

So all I can do here is speak from my own experiences and I have to admit my first lesbian encounter came when I was probably 12 or 13 and in middle school, years before I’d ever had any kind of sexual experience with a boy.

And it seemed very innocent and natural to us at the time.

I had a friend back then whom I would have to call was my first soul mate. There was no secret we did not share. We’d met when we were about 10 and that was it, we were BBF’s from that point till my father was transferred to another duty station when I was about 14. During our time together we ended up developing crushes on each other, which led to sexual play, that to this day I look back on fondly.

I feel if any thing this story shows that **Censored** and lesbian experiences are common among people of that age and are nothing that should be ashamed of, because if it happened with Marsha and Jan, it has happened with many others who just don’t want to admit it for fear of social rebuke because of the homophobic attitudes that exist in the people around them that inhabit their lives.

Now Marsha may only want to sell books… but if we can admit that Marsha and Jan had **Censored** feelings and experiences, then she has also succeeded in bringing a little bit awareness and a little more acceptance of gays and lesbians in telling her story.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

MoJo
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Radio: Uniden 68, TR 696FD1
Home Phone: 2314211186

Post by MoJo » Tuesday, 01 September 2009, 21:21 PM

Alien Abductor wrote:in the show they show her shifting through gears and whatnot, i wouldnt jump to conclusions.

Video editing is a wonderful thing...

put the truck on a tow rig, have her working the shifter, get you shot, it's in the can...

MoJo
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Radio: Uniden 68, TR 696FD1
Home Phone: 2314211186

Post by MoJo » Tuesday, 01 September 2009, 21:23 PM

When are they gonna get some hotties on deadliest catch?

I mean for cables highest rated show they sure need the **Censored** appeal.

I cant stand to look at Phil and Sig anymore, show me some boobies!!!!

SemiBoysMom
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER
Radio: Cobra 29LTD Classic
Name: Donbanaba
Home Phone: NOT! As if!

Post by SemiBoysMom » Tuesday, 01 September 2009, 21:31 PM

MoJo wrote: I cant stand to look at Phil and Sig anymore, show me some boobies!!!!
Sig. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY! Wooohoooo. Yup.
Liars, hecklers, and whiners are all cut from the same cloth...and whaddya know, it has two faces.

Texas Mobil 219
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Radio: Uniden 78

Post by Texas Mobil 219 » Wednesday, 02 September 2009, 4:02 AM

My wife would run through a door to see Edgar on Deadiest Catch. Honestly. I don't see what she see's. A Butter Milk pie looks better than he does.
219 Swinging on 108'' in Texas. NO SPRINGS AND ALL STAINLESS. MFJ-1966
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES
Send your signal to the world

Alien Abductor
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by Alien Abductor » Wednesday, 02 September 2009, 10:11 AM

MoJo wrote:
Alien Abductor wrote:in the show they show her shifting through gears and whatnot, i wouldnt jump to conclusions.

Video editing is a wonderful thing...

put the truck on a tow rig, have her working the shifter, get you shot, it's in the can...
Your all haters!

DNASREP000
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Post by DNASREP000 » Wednesday, 02 September 2009, 17:58 PM

"You're" all haters.

You're as in " You are all haters."

Alien Abductor
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by Alien Abductor » Wednesday, 02 September 2009, 19:06 PM

DNASREP000 wrote:"You're" all haters.

You're as in " You are all haters."
Seriously? You must have to much time on your hands my friend. :icon_rolleyes:

linx
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by linx » Thursday, 03 September 2009, 2:01 AM

LOL. Funny.
VOTE FOR CBRT TODAY!
CBRT ON TWITTER!!!
My Twitter Too

drdx
Donor
Donor

Post by drdx » Thursday, 03 September 2009, 9:37 AM

Someone mentioned Waffle House, the place that originated the concept that a gap in your front teeth makes a great cigarette holder. I would venture to guess that if you watched enough Waffle House employee orientation videos, or any other form of video waterboarding you can find,( maybe an old betamax tape of your folks going at it?) that old lisa, of that's her real name, would look pretty good. I would have to see some close up pics of her radio and amplifier before I considered saddling up with that scenario.

Haters? Who uses that word any more? I think someone fell asleep wearing their baggy Cavaricni jeans and their member's only jacket, color coordinated with a long sleeve Op shirt, or is it a Panama Jack half sleeve special, listening to their Tarence Trent Darby "Sign your name across my heart" cassingle on their WALKMAN til the AA's ran out, or was it WHAM! on replay too many times. Come on Cletice! Get rid of that Commodore 64 and get with the program. We're all about love here.

-drdx
Yes it's me, Dollar-98, drdx, the original all *Censored*, shot cawla on workin this no-fade technology.

-drdx

Watermelonman53
Donor
Donor

Post by Watermelonman53 » Thursday, 03 September 2009, 12:28 PM

drdx wrote:

Haters? Who uses that word any more? I think someone fell asleep wearing their baggy Cavaricni jeans and their member's only jacket, color coordinated with a long sleeve Op shirt, or is it a Panama Jack half sleeve special, listening to their Tarence Trent Darby "Sign your name across my heart" cassingle on their WALKMAN til the AA's ran out, or was it WHAM! on replay too many times. Come on Cletice! Get rid of that Commodore 64 and get with the program. We're all about love here.

-drdx
YOU MEAN AN OUTFIT LIKE THIS ONE DX?

Image AND ADD TO THAT THESE DELUXE "NIGHT OUT" WAFFLE HOUSE GRILLZ SET THAT YOU MENTIONED

TheCBDoctor
Sponsor
Sponsor
Radio: HR 2510
Name: Rick
Referrals: 4

Post by TheCBDoctor » Friday, 04 September 2009, 5:34 AM

To all of you that do not think Lisa is attractive: Your standards are too high, you are "Happy", or both. :icon_e_smile:

With the utmost respect for you lifestyle, of course. :biggrin:
Best Regards,

Rick, The CB Doctor

OFFICIAL SPONSOR - http://www.thecbdoctor.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic