North Texas Mudduck?

Just any other questions that you don't see a forum for? Go ahead and post here.
jessejamesdallas
Donor
Donor
Handle: Jesse James Dallas
Radio: working

North Texas Mudduck?

Post by jessejamesdallas »

Just ran across one of his old posts, and got to wondering if anyone knows what happened to North Texas Mudduck? (555)

He use to be on the forums all the time, but quit posting in Aug. of 2014 here...WWRF he stopped posting in April of the same year...Hard to believe he would have just gave-up on the hobby considering all the equipment and knowledge he had of radio...
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
dmilner
Super Mud-Duck
Super Mud-Duck
Antenna: j pole
Radio: uniden

Re: North Texas Mudduck?

Post by dmilner »

he has been on the air and posting forever.
jessejamesdallas
Donor
Donor

dmilner wrote: December 11th, 2017, 6:28 pm he has been on the air and posting forever.
???

Actually after doing a little internet investigation, I'm 99% sure I found out what happened to him.... From all accounts he''s still alive, but probably won't be seeing him posting or getting back on the air anytime soon...I'll just leave it at that. :mrgreen:
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
MDYoungblood
Site Admin
Site Admin
Handle: MDYoungblood
Antenna: HyGain AV-6160
Radio: Icom IC-746 (non pro)

Post by MDYoungblood »

jessejamesdallas wrote: December 12th, 2017, 4:13 am
dmilner wrote: December 11th, 2017, 6:28 pm he has been on the air and posting forever.
???

Actually after doing a little internet investigation, I'm 99% sure I found out what happened to him.... From all accounts he''s still alive, but probably won't be seeing him posting or getting back on the air anytime soon...I'll just leave it at that. :mrgreen:
I looked at a couple of other forum's we both are on and he stopped posting about the same time as here, I would have thought a storm or such could have may have been the case but looks like you found out otherwise.

3's

Greg
"321, West Manchester Township, PA"

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department
jessejamesdallas
Donor
Donor

He's on all the forums, some he go's by 555-n-the horn, and last post I could find was made in early 2015..

Also in 2015 his wife was found guilty of embezzling over $500,000 from her employer who also was her uncle! She got a 5 year prison sentence, the court got over $100,000 worth of their property, including Carl's trucks and cars, plus has to pay back over $300,000... Carl evedently has moved out of Lubbock since, and may have also ended up getting some time as well...

Wife could have got 99 years according to what I read....

[ Post made via Samsung Galaxy S5 Active ] Image
jessejamesdallas
Donor
Donor

Here's the article's I found...and after reading the second one, it look's like Carl probably also got sent to the Big House...
http://lubbockonline.com/file ... lains-farm

http://lubbockonline.com/crim ... BJgPPkrJ9M